Hiprex

Comment from: Marinda35-44on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: July 16

I have had recurring uti's for approximately 10 years. I would get one a day after sex. I did everything i was suppose to do to avoid an infection and i tried so many different herbs. Prescription antiobotics helped, but i couldn't take them long term. Eventually i discovered Hiprex. I take one after sex and two the following day and i have not had one uti in over a year since using Hiprex. They do make me slightly nauseous, but that's the only side effect for me. I highly recommend hiprex to anyone suffereing recurring uti's.

Related Reading: hiprex

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 25

After being on this med My urine became so acid that it burned all the hair off and my labia became like paper and even wiping with toilet paper caused it to tear and bleed. I stopped it and after using various creams things have healed up quite well. But I now have urgency and frequency that I never had before taking this.I get up 4 times at lest in the night. I'm wondering if it will go back to normal after I've been off it for a while.

Comment from: Sandy65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 03

I have had repeated E Colli infections for several years,I started hiprex 4 months ago and have only had One infection since ,I take a vitamin c tablet (1000) twice daily with hiprex to help keep bladder acid !.you need to have healthy liver before you take hiprex .you can buy from pharmacy or get prescription small subsidy applies .I am grateful for this medication .it has been excellent so far.

Related Reading: hiprex | liver

Comment from: jackie75 or over Published: April 08

gentle & effective, much better than cranberry capsules. Jackie australia

Related Reading: cranberry

Comment from: bignose65-71on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: November 23

seems as though after taking thisfor5yrs it does not work as well getting more frequent cuti use a cathertube for urinary retention need to find something comparable

Related Reading: urinary retention