Humatrope

Comment from: mtg, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 19

I have been taken these shots now for 2 1/2 years and the only problem I have is the injection sites brusing sometimes. It has really helped me to function on a daily basis. They thought I had chronic fatigue syndrome. Praise the Lord it only took a shot a day to fix me right up.

Related Reading: chronic fatigue syndrome

Comment from: Ludie, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 28

Diagnosed with deficiency after an infection during my pregnancy. Took 3 yrs to figure what was wrong. Been on shots for 2 yrs. Amazing difference. Had been a point could hardly get up in the morning. Was very tired and in a lot of pain. Now I work out 2 days a week, walk the other days and finally feeling back to normal. Still can't loose weight but at least can function and play with my daughter.

Related Reading: pregnancy

Comment from: lolly, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 09

I mixed hyssop with Echinacea and steeped it in water for a tea, drank this 2x a day for 2 days. My cold was completely gone.

Related Reading: echinacea

Comment from: anthony123, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 29

Hi,Im 57 yr old male.My Pituartary doesn't funtion because of a noncancerous tumor which I used a Gammar Knife to shrink it.Its been almost one yr since I been having symtoms that I never heard of.Burning tingling and spine weakness. I taken a Growth Hormone test which was four hrs or so and it determained that I had a very depleted hormones in my body.So now Im being treated with Humatrope.Im on .2 to start seven days.Is there anyone that is familiar with this treatment? Thank you [email protected]

Related Reading: humatrope

Comment from: Hurting, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 26

My son of 33 yrs. had diabetes. Dr gave him this medication to keep his blood sugars up after the Pituitary blood tests. His gland was very low. He started on .4 and changed very much. He was irrational, normally quiet person. He had diabetic retinopathy and a lung problem, after having severe pneumonia 3 yrs previous. Both of these caused my son problems. He got depressed, didn't have any energy and we cut him down on the meds, Dr approval, He wasn't doing well. He died of Pulmonary Cardiac Thrombosis. Blood Clot in the lung and I lost my son. I am hurting and very upset about this. It is a steroid and the Medical examiner said this is common sometimes for this to happen. I don't ever want to hear of this horrid drug again.

Related Reading: diabetes | pneumonia

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 19

easy to used. now I'm able to function to my fullest. I'm back to excersing and socialized.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 09

I am 22 years old now. i started takeing humatrope injections when i was in the 6th grade and stoped in my junior year in highschool. it worked great for me. i stoped growing in 3rd grade at a height of 4ft 2 in. and now i am 5ft 1in. so thats 11 inches. without it i would be even more of a shorty. it was easy to use and i dont regret having to take it every day. i went on to be a record setting power lifter. i would recomend this to anyone thinking of putting your child on it.

Related Reading: humatrope

Comment from: Frankie80, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 11

I used Hyssop capsules for control of severe gas and bloating, one of the symptoms of pancreatic insufficiency that the enzymes I take had not completely controlled. BM's, gas and bloating have greatly improved

Comment from: worried, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: February 02

My 13 yr old son has been taking this for a yr and 1/2. He is growing at a normal rate now. However, he now has high anxiety, low interest in activities, signs of depression and trouble focusing. His grades have tanked and so has his happiness.

Related Reading: anxiety | depression

Comment from: help, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: May 24

since my son was put on this medication his personality changed, grades friends interests gone. been off for 3 years but no change otherthan joint pain has diminished

QUESTION

About how much does an adult human brain weigh? See Answer