Imitrex Nasal Spray

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: September 30

I suffer from cluster headaches, Imitrex gave me relief within 20 minutes after use. I use the nasal type and it does leave a bad taste in your throat, but it's far better the suffering the pain of these cluster headaches so I guess I can live with that!

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 09

ive NEVER had any medication work for me; not for ANY ailment!!! but this WORKED almost instantly for my cluster-type headache. i could not believe it. it tastes HORRIBLE down the back of your throat, but totally worth it. im in awe. i thought id have to deal with paralyzing facial pain shooting through my vision and across my face forever with no relief. but... this works. i highgly reccomend it.

Comment from: DTM35-44on Treatment for 10+ years Published: December 29

42 year old male that has had cluster headaches for 10+ years, usually 6 weeks cycles each year. Use 20mg spray when I feel the headache coming on and it often stops it right away. Much better than the pills because of the speed of relief. Often works in 5 minutes. Always have 1 in my car or 2 during the cycles, and stock up over the year from insurance restrictions. Since insurance looks at this as migraine relief they don't consider the cluster sufferer in the same way and will often not cover extra medicine during cluster cycles.