Imitrex Nasal Spray

Comment from: AALJ13-18on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: May 15

I started using nasal Imitrex because my nausea made pills hard to keep down. I would recommend trying to understand your warning signs (different for everyone). I take the nasal spray paired with Phenergan (an anti-nausea) as soon as I start having symptoms. To avoid the nasty taste I would advise eating some saltines or drinking some sweet fruit juice if possible.

Related Reading: imitrex | phenergan

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 10+ years Published: January 26

Always used the pill form of imitrix but with vomiting (from headache) sometimes I’d have to take another dose to be sure I absorbed enough to kill my headache. Last year I started on the nasal imitrix which is awesome (except for the bitter taste in the throat) my husband noted I have a terrible chemical /rubbing alcohol-like odor on my breath after using the nasal Spray. I’ve used it at work a few times, now I’m wondering how many coworkers are perplexed or suspicious of my breath ?? anyone else have terrible chemical breath after using this?

Related Reading: headache