Innohep

Comment from: nottingham, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 18

I have had lots of needles but this is one of the bluntest ones I've ever used. Especially when you have to have injections daily. Can the supplier provide better needles?

Comment from: innohep user, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 12

I expected this to work right away (as in under 48 hours). I expected the swelling in my arm, forearm and hand to go down significantly but it didn't. It was very gradual over a period of 3 weeks and I still have swelling in my upper arm and my arm will be more swollen one day to the next. It has been very effective however in preventing another clot from occurring.

Comment from: ONIS, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 29

the daily shots can be quite cumbersome,but they recently put me on xarelto and the side affects are awful

Related Reading: xarelto