Isoptin

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 05

Unfortunately causes erectile dysfunction.

Related Reading: erectile dysfunction

Comment from: Shells, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 11

I keep getting swollen legs & ankles & have reported this to my Kidney Specialist. I also have high potassium levels by which I'm also taking a medication for hence the reason I'm on the Isoptin as it doesn't contain any potassium. What can I possibly do to prevent the swelling from happening? My Specialist is also investigating this. Thank you.

Related Reading: isoptin

Comment from: John, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: August 14

Taken in conjunction with Digoxin.Specialist heart doctor is currently treating me for slow pulse rate,tiredness, some loss of balance and it appears that Digoxin may be the cause and dosage is currently halved.I susspect that afterv reading possible symtoms from taking Isoptin, that both medications could be causing the problem. Could this be the case?

Related Reading: digoxin

Comment from: Debbie, 45-54 Published: January 11

I don't know if it's ammonia smell more like onions

Comment from: 55-64 Female Published: December 30

During the spring, summer, and fall (in New Orleans), the slightest exertion makes me sweat. This could happen anytime I exert myself.

Comment from: racntracie, 35-44 Published: October 23

it doesnt have to be exercising. it may be just walking around wal-mart or the mall. and yes my shirt and hat have an amonia strong smell.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 11

no chest pain within 48 hours of starting medication. Also used for high blood pressure. No side effects or time adjusting to medication. Have been very happy with results.

Related Reading: chest pain | high blood pressure