Latisse

Comment from: angelical, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 01

I've only been using Latisse for 2 weeks, but I can see new lashes coming in and my 'older' lashes are getting stronger! I have GREAT TIPS; I use 2 eyeliner brushes, one labeled Left, the other labeled Right. I clean them with Dial soap before use to sanitize and because they are so small, I only use one drop of Latisse for BOTH eyes!Place that one drop in lid and dip brushes in. Another tip my Dr told me is after 3 months of use, I should use Latisse every 3-4 nights to maintain! This means 1 bottle will last me 3-4 months, thus saving me a TON of money;) That's always nice!!! Good luck! Be consistent!

Related Reading: latisse

Comment from: nananan, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 17

I have been using Latisse for a few years now and although and have been very happy with the product. However, I have noticed a big change in the liquid. Latisse has claimed to have changed the formula for the better and has also claimed to have given us more for the same price. Yet I have found that lately that it is watery and not nearly as easy to apply. It also is used up much more quickly now with this newer version. Very disappointing. I am thinking of changing to another similar product. I think they have changed it in order to make it so we must use more when applying.

Comment from: annalync, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 06

This products is great! I have not experience swelling or discoloration like others have. I also have dark eyes too, so I don't know if that makes a different. It took about 6 weeks for me to notice longer lashes. Without mascara, you can see the difference in my lashes and with mascara, the lashes look amazingly long. TIP: buy an eyeliner brush and use that as the applicator. You use less solution and you fully coat the area you need to. The applicators that come with latisse are too thick and one drop is not enough.

Related Reading: latisse

Comment from: charcain10, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 13

I had been using the product and my lashes are beautiful, great product. But Im not one of the lucky ones who can continue to use it, i ended up having vision blurring that progressed to lite rings in my vision, i went to a eye specialist and well,reaction was so severe the back of my eyes were swollen and the pressure was causing headaches and pain behind my eyes as well. Im one of the 4% who has a severe reaction to latisse. :( if you can use it, i highly recommend this product.

Comment from: Ann, 45-54 (Patient) Published: March 27

I have been using Latisse for 7 weeks. I first noticed a difference in the length & thickness of my lashes at 4 weeks. I apply nightly using a clean thin paintbrush (the brushes they provide are terrible & waste a lot of this medicine). It was slightly irritating at first, but that passed within a week or two. I do notice slightly bloodshot eyes early the next morning, but that clears up as the morning progresses. No other side effects. Now, at 7 weeks, there is an amazing difference in my lashes! They are so long and lush that one light sweep of mascara makes them look sensational! My lashes were so thin and were practically non-existent in the corners before using this product. I am very pleased with the results so far!

Comment from: Cristi, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 24

Shame on you Latisse. I have been using this product for five years and your newest biggest bottle works the least effective as all the other years combined. Shame on you. My eyelashes are thin and frail and not that long and have not created any new eyelashes to make a fuller look as before. And I just finished the bottle. I will not be purchasing this item ever again unless you notify all of us that you have reformulated it back to the way it used to be

Comment from: Jaci, 75 or over on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 18

I love this product!I had so few eyelashes I could count them. Now long and full. I buy the generic Bimatoprost.I keep a teaspoon and alcohol wipes handy.One drop in the spoon does both eyes.Then I clean both the spoon and eyelash brush with the alcohol wipe after each use.

Comment from: elyquia, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 11

Latisse is a joke. Yeah, it makes your lashes grow; but to justify its ridiculous price point, they load the box up with 60 brushes (2 a day). Duh, one brush would suffice - just wash it. 60 brushes times 5 million users a month. You do the math. How many stupid Latisse brushes are filling up our already-choked landfills.

Comment from: NessRN, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 27

Two weeks in and my eye lashes are definitely longer and thicker. Its great to have doll lashes without wearing mascara. I have to thank the women who recommend using an eyelash brush. The brushes that come with the drops are way to thick and one drop is never enough to coat my lashes. Definitely invest two good eyelash brushes. Less chance of getting the product in the eyes and you can be certain you are applying it directly at the bash of your lashes, probably the reason why I have seen such fast results

Comment from: tam, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 28

This works great. I noticed a big change within 4 weeks. I now only use it every other night. It did cause discoloration on my eyelid, it just looks like I have a little eye make up on. Someone told me a good tip. Put the drop in the lid of the bottle and dip the brush in-then you don't waste any. I have experienced some blurry vision, it seems to come and go. This definitely does what it says it will.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 28

I do not have to use an eyelash curler or expensive mascara and my eyelashes are beautiful - long and sweeping up - one swipe of cheap mascara and I get tons of compliments - great to have "young" eyelashes again!

Comment from: cbmechwife, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 23

I have been using just under two months. I noticed a darkening of the lashes around two weeks. The length is longer than it ever was but still not as full as they used to be. I will repost in a few months. Fuller eyelashes w/o makeup makes a person look younger. One drop just gets soaked up in the brush applicator, so I have had to use two drops.

Comment from: Roxie, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 06

I have been using Latisse for 6 weeks around week 5 I developed a twitch in my left eyelid not constantly but on and off now this week I have that twitch in my right lid same frequency...Did this happen to anyone else I am considering stopping it although I love the results it is also way too costly

Related Reading: latisse

Comment from: bevtaim, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 10

It's great going from little or no lashes to full length beautiful lashes no more fake lashes for me.

Comment from: patti55, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 14

My daughter has used it for 2 days and woke up with her eyes swollen nearly shut, welts on her tummy, burning and itching all over her body, hands, palms and the back of her neck on fire and if you try to itch it...it causes even more pain. She has been on Benedryl and ibuprophen all day and it hasn't stopped. What could she do?

Related Reading: itch

Comment from: jac, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 25

Have used for 6 months- they go to where they were long and full and then I wnet to using it 2x a week and then they started falling out and breaking off - so there are short clumps and long eyelashes here and there- not a good look!! anyone else have this problem and what do you do for it??

Comment from: Kaye, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 05

I started using Latisse and after the first day my eyelids starting itching and swelling. I continued to use it for 6 days and my eyes were very red and swollen. I had severe itching and had to use cold packs to help relieve the discomfort and swelling. I called my Derm. and she said to discontinue use for a week and then resume using it again. I did as she suggested and once again, the redness, swelling and itching returned. I will not use it again. I paid $200.00 for 2 vials. Unfortunately it turned out to be a big, expensive disappointment for me.

Comment from: Dove12 , 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 18

The brushes that come with the product are hard and scratched the delicate skin where you are to apply it. I use a tiny clean paintbrush instead. I have inverted eylashes and my eye doctor was pulling 4-5 out every 5 weeks because they were scratching my eye. I have been using Latisse for only 3 weeks and I have not had an inverted eyelash yet, and it has been 5 weeks since he pulled 5 out. My lashes are a bit longer, but even better they are stronger.... no fear of losing lashes when I use the eyelash curler ! My eyelids were a little red for the first few days but they are back to normal now. So far a win,win situation for me.

Comment from: nana s, 55-64 (Patient) Published: May 09

I had to stop using Latisse after 6 days because my eyelids were so swollen, red and itchy. The Dr. said to wait a week or so and try again. I did as instructed but had the same reaction again. I must be allergic to some of the ingredients.

Comment from: ellisavando, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 22

I liked that Latisse really worked and made my eyelashes longer and fuller. What I didn't like is : 1. cost - 1 month supply - $120 2. time to get it - prescription-personal visit to doctor or spa every month. 3. side effects... I switched to Fysiko to eliminate all that

Comment from: patti, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 20

I have used it nightly for 2 weeks & have darker & longer lashes already. The only side effect I have noticed is I get a headache for about 30 minutes after use each use.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 15

Has anyone experienced blurry vision when using Latisse?

Related Reading: latisse

Comment from: Going nuts with the itch, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 27

I experience a itching sensation not just in my eyes but all over my body. All night long I scratch-it jumps from place to place-knee-elbow-neck-eye-toe-back-etc. Has anyone else had this type of issue?

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 11

It says noticable growth after 2 months, but I've only been using it for 1 month and I already notice the smaller lashes in the inner corners of my eyes getting significantly longer! I'm so excited to see how long they get!

Comment from: Debbie, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 26

I have used this product for 3 years after my eyelashes started falling out. It worked great the first couple of years, eyelashes getting caught on my eyebrows! However now my lashes are barely normal. I thought maybe something in me had changed but after reading these other comments I realize that Latisse is running a scam on people. They hooked us and then changed the formula.