Latisse

Comment from: MzNana55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: January 13

I have been using Latisse for several years. Once I stopped my eyelashes became non existent. I read a tip to ensure I was getting full use of the product by putting the drops into the top of the bottle and dip the applicator in the top before applying. It will stretch the amount of days use. More bang for your buck!

Comment from: BeantownK35-44on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: January 11

Initially, I had amazing results from Latisse - my lashes were significantly longer and darker. But it stopped working after two years. I continued to use it, hoping my lashes would return to their former luster. Occasionally, I thought I saw a modest improvement in lash length, but that was enough to justify the cost or the irritation I experienced around my lower eyes.

Related Reading: latisse

Comment from: Ellen Beck55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 15

Eye lashes have fallen out and I have had breakage. Called the company made a report and have not heard back from them.

Comment from: WendyWoo45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 27

I could see a difference in lash length after one week! I've been using it now almost a month and my lashes are darker, longer and fuller. I'm not crazy about the brushes that come with it. Seems the first drop absorbs into the brush, so I end up having to use two drops to sufficiently cover both eye lids. I'm very satisfied with the results and will continue usage!

Comment from: Anne65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 30

I have been using Latisse for 3 full months and have seen my eyelashes grow considerably, but not thicken or darken. I also have had more than just an occasional episode of burning and itching, enough so that I am considering discontinuing use.

Comment from: momof345-54on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: April 26

I have used this for a year. I found two ways to conserve the drops, (since its self pay $139./bottle) I use the same applicator for both eyes, (I use the same mascara

Comment from: TAN755-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: December 20

To explain my seemingly contradictory ratings for this drug: Yes, this drug has been effective. I took before and after photos and it has clearly worked. However....each time I have used this product, I feel guilty for all the plastic wands that come in the package. Having two different wands for each eye for each day is ridiculous. Since I refuse to unwrap a new wand each day, I collected boxes and boxes of these plastic wands. I called Latisse to complain about the needless waste and asked if I could return the unopened wands and they told me they would just throw them in the trash. They told me they do this in case someone gets pinkeye. Really? That's how you justify polluting the planet? These things are not recyclable and will end up in our waterways and oceans. They are good for nothing but causing an animal to choke to death on them. My frustration caused me to find Grande Lash MD. This product works just as well, if not better and I don't have to feel guilty for buying unneeded plastic. Plus, I can apply Grande Lash MD to both eyes in less than 20 seconds. Latisse took much longer to apply because you have to squeeze out the drops onto this wand (hoping it doesn't drip to the floor) and then apply it to your eyes. Also, the brush on the Latisse wand is huge and the applicator on Grande Lash MD is tiny, so I never have to worry about getting it outside the lash area. So even without the environmental concerns, Grande Lash MD is still a much better choice.

Related Reading: latisse | pinkeye

Comment from: Midkid123 45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: August 02

Turned my eyelids red and didn't increase the length or thickness of my lashes. Used it daily for 3 years. Very frustrating and big waste of money.

Comment from: Love my eyes55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 13

I've used Latisse several years ago without any side effects. However, I just purchased another bottle several weeks ago and used it one time nightly for 4 days. I woke up with my eyes swollen, bloody red, burning with greenish discharge. Went to the eye doctor. He gave me eye drops for the infection, a steroid injection and steroid drops for my eyes. I've not been about to wear my contacts for over a week now. We only have one pair of eyes and my eyes lids will NEVER have Latisse on them EVER!. I will deal with thinning eyelashes rather than no sight in my eyes! Stay away from this product!!!!!!

Comment from: Monni45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: June 11

Im extremely upset they changed the brushes! The brushes used to be thin, deli ate and easy to open. I guess this pharmeceutical company needed to make more money and chinsed out on the brushes. Mush less refined, thicker, and you need an knife or scissors to open them! Booo????????????

Skin & Beauty: Anti-Aging Tips & Secrets to Look Younger See Slideshow