Letairis

Comment from: Nathan Adrian25-34on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: September 03

I just recently change to the generic Letaris 3 months ago from bonhoa.com after two years because of liver issues, the brand one too much expensive but India generic one form BonHoa Pharmacy only 5% of brand one but works the same. there is No medication compares to Letaris, it was a miracle for my pulmonary hypertension. I wish I could still take it, God bless all of you.

Related Reading: liver | pulmonary hypertension

Comment from: Elly35-44on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: March 19

My husband had been very ill for over 2 years he is 40 years old since he has been taking the drug bought from bongo.com he has started to live again actually walked to the end of the street today this is a great drug !!

Comment from: Daniel Scully45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: March 19

This drug has been a miracle for me. Before taking Letairis, my PA was 90 measured with a heart catheter. Now it is down to 33!!! Now after a little over two years, I walk 2-3-miles 3-4 times a week, I have some edema but control it with mild diuretics. I was afraid to take this drug initially,because of the potential side effects, but when even the simplest tasks left me winded, I agreed to try it. Within two weeks I was walking without being winded, within one month I was walking 1 mile a day at lunch. Without this medication I am sure I would not have survived 2 years.In addition to PAH I also have Cardiomyopathy. I am grateful for this medication and would advise anyone who suffers from PAH to try it

Related Reading: letairis | edema | diuretics

Comment from: Kristi45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 23

I have only been on this drug for less than 2months so I really didn't like having to rate this medications effectiveness this early on taking it. What I will say is the entire process of getting this medication is absolutely insane dealing with CVS specialty pharmacy. Way to expensive also. I have had heart palpitations since day two of taking it and that's new to me. The swelling in my feet is crazy considering my lung Dr. doesn't want me swelling, so why prescribe something that does just that. The flushing is all over my body not just face and I keep receiving comments that I have a great tan, no, I don't it's the pulmonary hypertension medication. As for the breathing any better, nope not at all.

From WebMD Logo