Leukine

Comment from: Jpete100425-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 03

Surprising and very notable effects from gotu kola capsules. Ability to mentally focus, nice whole body stimulant sensation, and general feeling of well being. Big fan!

Related Reading: gotu kola

Comment from: michelle75 or overon Treatment for 1-2 years Published: December 10

we gave my dad cups of Gota kola tea every day. It reversed his early dementia by two years, and he had no obvious disconnections, could speak fluently without mixing up things like a cd and a mg car. he used nouns again, and could hold a normal conversation, without going urrrr ummm...or looking blank. no side effects that we could tell. happier and less agitated and less aggressive. he told everyone how happy he was and spoke to many people about it. he was still fully active and lived to 88. hope this review helps just one other person :)

Related Reading: dementia

Comment from: sukin55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 28

I started taking as I read that this was good for cognitive function. I haven't noticed any benefit yet. I have noticed a lot of nausea after taking though.