Levatol

Published: May 22

dizziness so severe I could not drive or function normally.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: Marilyn55-64on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: March 11

Made my liver enzymes elevated, had to get off of it

Related Reading: liver

Comment from: ANNOYED45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 28

DIAGNOSED WITH WRIST TENDONITIS. NO RELIEF FROM SWELLING, THEREFORE NO RELIEF FROM PAIN. IT HAS HOWEVER GIVEN ME SERIOUS STOMACH PAIN! DOING BACK TO DOCTOR FOR A DIFFERENT MED, HOPEFULLY ONE THAT WORKS!

Comment from: sunlori75 or overon Treatment for 10+ years Published: August 08

I started on this drug in the early 1990s and have had no problems ! Maybe I have an iron stomach but 99% of the time I take it without food. I was on 50mg when I started and soon went up to 100mg of the extended relief pill which worked consistently and constantly. I was and am on methotrexate and embrel and the combination of the three keeps me pain free 99% of the time. When I reached my mid 60s I decided to cut down to 50mgs of voltaren because I read it could start affecting your kidneys as you got older and my rheumy agreed. I still got the same relief. About 2 years ago I cut back to 25mgs and that was still doing the trick. About 3 months ago I started using turmeric and went off the voltaren due to changes in my kidney function tests. I noticed a small increase in morning stiffness and overall discomfort. However my recent blood work showed several unexpected changes which concern me including my sed rate which is higher than it's been for many years. In my mind it's because I stopped the voltaren so I will be discussing this with my rheumy next week.

Related Reading: methotrexate | voltaren | turmeric

Comment from: rickyjo55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 24

have been using meloxicam now for over 3 weeks with no relief in pain at all.

Related Reading: meloxicam

Comment from: Pete55-64on Treatment for 10+ years Published: November 19

After years of use and believing that careful monitoring every months would warn me of serious side effects, I was diagnosed with stage III kidney disease.

Related Reading: kidney