Lexapro

Comment from: ampurdy aol.com55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 09

using this herb for treatment of a parasitic infection. So far very good results.

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 19

Used this to treat recurrent vaginal infections. Works well.

Comment from: blossomtime65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 16

My husband has a fungus in his body due to alcoholism. He first broke out on the surface in his armpit. Next he broke out on his face. The Dr. gave him a prescription for Ketoderm, which cleared it a bit but always came back. I went to the Health Food Store to ask what may work and they sold me the black walnut capsules. He started taking 2- 3 times a day and within 3 days his face cleared up. He took all the capsules and then stopped as his Dr. warned about mouth cancer. Now his face has broke out again and is as bad as before. He's gone back to using the creme.

Comment from: Ras Rosh45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 15

I crated a paste out of walnut hulls, mixed it with henna and rubbed it into my scalp. The benefit of this was to cure the fungus on my scalp that made my hair fall out. The side effect was that the paste burns the scalp if you leave it in more than 10 minutes. So please be careful on how long you leave the paste on your scalp!

Comment from: stop jerking people around55-64on Treatment for 10+ years Published: September 05

Anyone claiming BW is unsafe is an idiot. I have eaten them fresh from the hull, to baked in foods etc. If they caused any harm, no one would know. My family lives well into their 90s.