Lumigan

Comment from: ***45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 25

I took this drug twice and it caused chest pain, shortness of breath, shakiness, eye pain, redness and dizziness. It reduced the pressure in my eyes but the other symptoms not worth the pain associated with the medicine. Went to more natural measures to reduce pressure in my eyes...works without the side effects from these drops.

Related Reading: chest pain | dizziness

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 03

has anyone experienced muscle/shoulder pain from Lumigan - only been taking it a few weeks

Related Reading: lumigan

Comment from: Heidi65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 29

Wakes me up at night with EXTREMELY dry eyes, nose and throat - The other day I experienced a very scary episode of vertigo or dizziness - and within an hour of that, a â??cloudâ? around my line of sight. Going to have a talk with my eye doc....

Related Reading: dry eyes | vertigo | dizziness

Comment from: lisa55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: March 14

Been on luimigan for 5 years. it does lower the eye pressure. BUT. Longer eyelashes, yes indeed. Unfortunately they are growing the wrong way! leaning towards the nose. But only the new ones! the last month, my skin is turning red where the lumigan drips out of the eyes and touches it...looks like the miracle of saint whatever where she bleeds from her eyes..really disgusting.

Related Reading: lumigan