Lupron

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: July 13

I have been diagnosed with advanced endometriosis and have been on lupron for over two years. I have suffered severe depression and anxiety along with nightmares and hot flashes. I seriously suggest not taking this medication at all costs. I believe it is very lethal and dangerous.

Related Reading: endometriosis | lupron | depression

Comment from: veneexer35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 22

Please note that many of these women are inaccurately reviewing this Lupron Solution when they have actually take Lupron DEPOT, a long-acting whopping dose of the drug. Similar side effects in many cases but they are not reviewing the correct drug.

Related Reading: lupron | lupron depot

Comment from: gene75 or overon Treatment for 1-6 months Published: July 01

Has caused my prostate to shrink but has also made me nuts.Brought back unpleasant memories from 50 years ago that I had completley forgotten about and I can't stop thnking about.I have crying spells that last for 15 or 20 minutes almost every day

Comment from: 55-64 Published: March 22

six month injection for prostate cancer. My reaction has not been good. Lots of bone pain, lower back pain, trouble breathing, enlarged heart, so tired I can hardly get out of bed. The doctor didn't take this part of my health problem: CFS and fibro. I am at the end of the six months and still having all the issues.

Related Reading: prostate cancer | lower back pain

Comment from: 75 or overon Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: November 21

Loss of Balance and muscle strength