Luvox

Comment from: RBO65-71on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: August 25

For more than 3 years I had been having AM BS in the low 100s so my docs began checking A1C levels which were ranging from 6.0 to 6.4 along with wt. of +/- 130s. I was instructed but resisted beginning Metformin dosing and after strictly following lifestyle changes there were no changes. I began using Banaba 2X daily and limiting my carb intake to no more than 60 grams PER DAY. In less than 3 months, my A1C dropped to 5.4 and my wt. dropped to 124. Now 6 months later I am still maintaining a lower A1C and wt.

Comment from: HenryT55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 23

Since beginning to monitor my glucose on a 2X daily basis, I have kept a journal of my levels, with notes on foods and supplements, the latter of which was primarily a combination of cinnamon, fenugreek and gymnema. I recently started taking a single banaba leaf liquid gel before dinner. It has normalized my blood sugar levels beyond my expectations bothe at night and the following morning, even when followed by a pasta dinner. I'm not being scientific here, but this product seems very effective against Type 2 diabetes and I recommend it.

Comment from: rosataisague45-54on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: October 31

My lab result indicated that my blood sugar was in the red zone. This banaba was introduced to me by my relatives. Since I started drinking, my sugar was back to normal, as well as my blood pressure went donw to normal.

Comment from: Jimmy65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 10

Lowered sugar right away and lost weight over a few weeks. But I exercise quite a bit. Three to five miles walking and 30 minutes weights. That doesn't lower my blood sugar, it keeps it stable, but the Banaba does.

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: July 31

I started using banaba in a combo pill with berberine and so far it has been working well with controlling my blood sugar levels. especially with my morning levels prior to breakfast.

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: May 27

It lowered my blood sugar right away. I use it along with diet and exercise seems to control my sugar. My diet is mostly meat and veggies. For something sweet I have been able to find sugar free ice cream.

Comment from: unoka275 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 23

i have a high nao i need insulin after brekfast 10 o klock I drink 1 cup of banaba tea and ampalaya t ea and the sugar goos down 93 after lunch two hour latter drink again 1 cup of mixt tea and diner time my sugar 126 or 136 I need insulin and before I go tosleep drink one more cup of tea even my leg problem is better I hope everybodi do the same and get better