Marinol

Comment from: Ari55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 08

While undergoing chemotherapy for Triple Negative breast cancer, I had a lot of nausea. I wasn't able to take Zofran, because my potassium would drop below normal levels which led to a trip to the hospital. At the suggestion of one of my other doctors, the oncologist agreed to prescribe Marinol and it stopped the nausea. For any of you who have had success with Marinol, but can't afford it, conduct a search for prescription assistance programs and/or locate and contact the makers of Marinol to see if they have a program to assist qualifying patients with medication. Another thing you may want to consider is learning what the law is in your state about low thc CBD oil. If there is a state program, look into it, because depending where you live, you might be able to get it with no problems. Look for anything dealing with Low THC CBD oil, with a THC amount of approximately 5%,or whatever your state allows. Hopefully, this will help some of you.

Related Reading: breast cancer | zofran | marinol

Comment from: Pamela Nye65-71on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: February 20

After beating the odds and being cured of terminal breast cancer, pain was my worst side effect of treatment. Now one year after taking 7.5 mgs of Dronabinol at 8 am, I get 24/7 pain relief. So impressed with this medicine I have started a blog site https:painfreewiththc.com. I hope it helps spread the word about how awesome it is for someone like I am.

Related Reading: breast cancer