Maxalt

Comment from: kitty55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 05

I call this my "miracle drug." This medication works within fifteen to twenty minutes for me and enables me to go on with my everyday tasks without feeling any side effects, whereas before I would have to lie down and waste the day...

Comment from: Anne35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: July 07

This medication prevented my migraines. One side effect that was not mentioned to me was the possibility of hair loss. My hair would come out in clumps!

Related Reading: hair loss

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: August 01

Miracle drug. 15-20 minutes and it’s gone.

Comment from: Proud momma13-18on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: November 19

My daughter,(whom is 14)was prescribed this after trying about 15 other different meds. Nothing has worked for her so far and her neurologist is lost on what to try next. We are scheduled for a botox session and hopefully that will give her some relief. She has a continuous headache that never goes away but some days she has a migrane and even after 2 doses of this med. she got no relief. She was 1 of the lucky ones that had no side effects.

Related Reading: botox | headache