Maxitrol

Comment from: [email protected], on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 22

ive used for my psoriasis, it was very effective, i still using TF thank you so much

Related Reading: psoriasis

Comment from: arnmikkha, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 13

I very bad sinus so much where i was about to walk into a hospital and someone told me about transfer factor and after using for about a week my sinus cleared tremendously. i do not walk around snuffing and trying to clear my nostrils anymore.

Comment from: CurtWayn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 21

Moving into winter , usually around November or December I would encounter severe Bronchitis which would linger on for at least 30 days. I started using Transfer Factor Plus from 4Life Research - http://www.4Lifemall.com and within 1 week the bronchitis cleared up..I continued to stay on the product for health maintenance and prevention and have not had to deal with this health issue anymore.. Plus many more health issues cleared up... too many to mention.

Related Reading: bronchitis | prevention

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 28

I have suffered severe allergies since I am 12 years of age ( now 41). Test reveals I have allergy to dust mite ( which is everywhere) and grass, as well as 'environmental' which means to changes in temperature. I took Transferfactor Trifactor and after 3 months I noticed I did't need my kleenex anymore. I live an 100% allergy free life now. If you are going to do this treatment it might take as few months until your body responds. I will not ever stop taking it. My life is so different now.

Related Reading: allergy

Comment from: Anonymous, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 03

I wish I flushed my money in the toilet! I feel duped

Comment from: MyraSaidIt, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: April 11

Transfer Factor from 4life Research is a single element from colostrum from cows and from chicken eggs. It is the element that the body uses to balance immunity. It has shortened illness time from colds, sinus infections and bronchitis. Because my body does not need to work so hard to resist illness on its own, I get more energy.

Related Reading: bronchitis

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 04

Why WebMD would even list this "product" and allow unscrupulous or many times ignorant people with their own agendas to rate this highly is beyond me. One thing is certain, WebMD has lost credibility in my eyes by allowing this to happen. I went to a "seminar" about a year ago and the "testimonies" were all anecdotal. Not only that but there was some person claiming to be a medical doctor who told a story about a cancer patient who was cured by simply using the product. When I confronted said doctor, and told him that the FDA would shut down his little carnival if they knew what he was doing, he replied to me that he was just "selling dreams". This product has not been fully tested or approved by the FDA. As a matter of fact the FDA has sent a warning letter to many websites promoting health benefits that simply have not been medically confirmed. Please do not fall in this scam, the only people making a profit are the "scientists" and owners of the company.

Comment from: you, 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: April 27

for cramping but its geting wqors

Comment from: jsquared, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 12

Have been taking TF for 5-6 months for my CFS and have seen great improvement. Felt worse at first as it worked to kill the virus(es), but feeling better overall. First time in 10 years that I have hope that I can be rid of my chronic fatigue. I've been taking the Researched Nutritionals brand

Related Reading: fatigue

Comment from: pyke4, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 12

Forget this product. IT DOES NOT WORK. Good reviews are posted by distributors anxious to promote their business. Used it on my dog with anaemia.. MY DOG DIED. Save your money!!

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 18

I was diagnosed with blepharitis. This product immediately caused my symptoms to worsen and I was instructed by my Dr. to stop use.

Related Reading: blepharitis

Comment from: cher4life, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 24

I have heard the transfer factor plus works to some serious disease patients. And I have some doubts about it...Until 3 months ago. I met a very nice gentlemen whose wife is dying of cancer, and he is looking to buy transfer factor plus. So his doctor recommend him to take transfer factor plus. And 2 weeks later, he came back to doctor and want to buy 1 dozen for his wife. The doctor sell him with 10 bottles prices. Which really make me feel unbelievable of the products' effectiveness. It must working on serious disease patients. Cause his wife does not look sick and pale.This is Amazing! cher4life.com

Related Reading: cancer

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 24

didn't work....eye still itched badly and watered

Comment from: YuliaStore.com, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 20

In our case it helped to cure chronic blepharitis, seasonal allergy, arthritis pain, burning while urintating Our store is www.yuliastore.com

Related Reading: allergy | arthritis

Comment from: Maria, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 26

I am 41 years old and taking care of a toddler. Lately I felt tired very easily. I have been taking Belle Vie because a friend of mine recommended to me. So far, the experience has been good. I feel with more energy and are able to do more things during the day. I am also taking this supplement for my reproductive system. I am trying to get pregnant again using IVF. I am preparing my body for the treatment. I don't know about that yet, but I will continue taking them because I see a difference.

Comment from: Great Health at 55, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: November 04

After reading the review and doing indepth research on transfer factors over these last 13 years I can tell you that the dose of transfer factors that you consume depends on your immune load (how hammered is your immune system?) not your weight. I have successfully used: Transfer Factor Plus, Glutamine Prime, Transfer Factor Belle Vie ( supports healthy female tissues), Transfer Factor Recall (supports a healthy brain), Enumme Toothpast, TF Gel for first aide on closed wounds, bruises and warts!!! and Probiotics all from 4life Research and have not needed to see a doctor or fill a prescription for Shingells, Gingivitis or fever blisters or anything. By way of explanation, my fever blisters were so bad that they ran along the dermatone going down my throat...it felt like I had strep every 3 weeks and it would last for 10 days. All that resolved in the first month of immune support with 4Life Transfer Factors. If I feel the Shingels or fever blisters or anything like a cold or flu coming coming I just triple my dose, add 4Life Glutamine Prime and chill out and the outbreak is thwarted by my immune system. When you take Transfer Factors they confer immunity and sometimes they help you to develop it, and sometimes they just get you through a tough illness quicker...like 24 hours instead of a week or two! I also have never needed a flu shot since I started using 4Life Transfer Factor back in 1998. In all the research I have read there is no indication that a strong immune response is anything but good and that it is a compatable with health and wellness. From what I have read Transfer Factors can be used by anyone except people that have had organ transplants.

Related Reading: glutamine | bruises | warts

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 22

Forget this stuff! The good reviews are written by distributors with a vested interest in promoting the products. I gave Transfer Factor Plus to my sick dog based on many recommendations read on the Internet. MY DOG DIED. Save your money!

QUESTION

What causes dry eyes? See Answer
Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: September 30

Throat cancer and chemo plus radiation caused almost death. Four days on transfer factor ,and patient was in the kitchen felling so well she was cooking

Published: June 19

Just gave it that rating because they required it. I just wanted to ask the poster that said some of the posters were businesses trying to sell, how he knew they were businesses?

Comment from: taffy, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 04

used for 1 week and symptoms disappeared.

Comment from: NoMoreFatigue, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 30

All pains and fatigue seems to disappear and my mood seems to be relaxed... I was able to conceptualize my situation and thus I don't have any fast heartbeat as I experience. After 8 years of using transfer factors I feel my body more energetic, my skin condition is very good and supple with nice moisture and I feel I am younger than my current age. When I stopped using transfer factor I don't have a relapse but I tend to favour consuming it coz I have less visits to the doctor. My overall health has improve so is my alertness and memory retention.

Related Reading: fatigue

Comment from: ?, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 18

3months of styes both eyes maxitrol did well to relieve symptoms

Related Reading: maxitrol

Comment from: myhiv4life, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 01

I've been taking Transfer Factor for months once introduced. 3 capsules daily. I've discovered a big difference in my overall health, well being and boost in my immune system. Went to have a CD4 count and Viral load. Raised my CD4 +112 higher than it was and viral load went undetectable. My previous results before TF 524-53.

Comment from: 2011, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 20

Used 4Life transfer factor for about a week and broke out with a terrible rash on my ankles and legs. Stopped using transfer factor and rash went away.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: skillam, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 05

My 4 yr old daughter is taking this for oil build-up that looks like overgrown sty. We are one week into treatment and the sty has grown, maybe it is speeding up process, but it looks horrible. Also- it may just be her age- but I swear this has to have some emotional side effect as in the past week, she has become nastier and short tempered. Like I said, could be a phase, but it has been lasting just as long as she has been taking the medicine.

Related Reading: sty