Menactra

Comment from: Hatmaker65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 12

Taking for two months B12. 2500 MCG sublingual by Solgar. Within two weeks I could feel some changes. It has been two months and I am feeling amazingly better. Much more energy, depression has substantially lifted. A side effect has been that my sweet cravings are decreasing. I am able to have none or a little and feel satisfied. I have lost almost 10 lbs, I attribute this to less sugar and overall increased energy level allowing for, if not exercise, at least a new zest for life! I never expected results anywhere near what I have experienced. Amazing.

Related Reading: b12 | depression

Published: October 18

Comment from: Trial55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 25

While the B-12 Deficiency was effectively treated, I learned that Gabapentin, can in some cases, be an underlying cause of B-12 Deficiency. This might be mentioned, to retest after Gabapentin is discontinued.

Related Reading: gabapentin

Comment from: Topsec55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 14

I take B12 for fatigue. I take 6000-10000 mcg per day (spread thruout the day). If you don't feel a difference your dosage is probably too low. No side effects and don't feel as tired in the afternoon. I also have been sleeping better at night.

Related Reading: b12 | fatigue

Comment from: LivieRose45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 09

I feel relaxed when I take this supplement on a regular basis.

Comment from: don't know55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 24

I went to a neurologist and he had me taking shots 3x a weak. After about a month, I start feeling suicidal thought and stopped. Now my family doctor is giving me the shot once a month and I will see how that effects me. I have taken them before with the B12 prescribe vitamin.

Related Reading: b12

Comment from: VanRob65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 03

Took 1000 mcg b12 after cystectomy because of stomnach pain.

Comment from: Bubba65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 26

Blood test showed low B12, just above the 200 range, in just 3 months usage, well over 400

Comment from: 75 or over Published: August 26

Comment from: ?75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 11

for tic delorul or facial neuralga , it relives the dicomfort.

Comment from: Max65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 07

After 4 doses I had breathing problems and quit taking it. Won't ever take it again.

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 26

I really have no idea why you would combine a cough suppressant with an expectorant. Someone help me understand the logic here. Cough is much worse than before and I can't sleep. I do know that I'm not very sensitive to opioids so maybe that's the issue but this is the first and last night I'm taking this.

Related Reading: cough

Comment from: rendrag021565-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 15

Was experiencing burning and intermittent pain in both feet. Went to WebMD and read about neuropathy and got Vit. B12 and within 3 weeks my symptoms were greatly improved. See my MD. next week and plan to talk with him about the issue, but I am pleased with the results I received.

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 02

I took my first dose last night a nd started coughing no relief at all

Comment from: Wendy65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 16

I began taking this medication at night almost a week ago and it has not been effective at all. I am coughing more and haven't had a good night's sleep. I am at work as I write this and trying to keep my eyes open.

Comment from: Coughy on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 14

Dries out the back of my throat and makes me cough more. Not effective at all. Probably better to take an OTC medication.

Related Reading: cough

Comment from: 55-64 Published: March 23

Doesn't do a thing for me Viamedex patch,WORTHLESS WASTE OF MY MONEY

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 08

Lessened coughing up phlegm so able to rest and sleep better. It is day two and hoping that tomorrow I can go back to my routine, albeit at a slower pace until completely well again.

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: June 13

I used to get terrible leg cramps. A blood test showed I was low in Vitamin B. A doctor recommended taking 1 x 2500 mg. of sublingual Vitamin B12 tablets daily. It's worked wonders. I have not had leg cramps since - a year or two now.

Comment from: KK65-71on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: April 03

After 15 yrs of fatigue, 500mg B12 gummy helps. I also get an energy boost from separate B2 50mg 2x day with meals, which reduces migraine episodes. Adding on 500mg soy lecithin 2x day (don't tolerate sunflower version) with meals has lifted all my fatigue.

Related Reading: fatigue | b12

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 13

This medication caused me to have really bad sporadic chest and back pains. The pain was unbearable and I had to stop use use it.

Comment from: Dongc65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 24

Diagnosed having bacterial bronchitis. Terrible cough with thick phlegm. I spent 5 days sitting/sleeping in the same chair. After taking this medication my cough would stay the same or get worse. It was a clear liquid mixed at the local pharmacy.

Related Reading: bronchitis | cough

Comment from: Gg75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 07

After day two, came down with very bad upset stomach. Stomach still upset for second day, I stay in bed

Published: November 01

????? ????? ????? :????? ?? ??? ??????? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ??????? ???????? ??? ??? ??? ???????? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ??????? ??? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ??????? ????????? ??????????? ???? ?????? ????? ???????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ?????? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ?????? ????? ?????? ?????? ?????http://www.mamahawa.com/2017/11/01/%D9%81%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%88%D9%85-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B9%D8%B1/

Digestive Disorders: Common Misconceptions See Slideshow
Comment from: ANA65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 21

I HAVE JUST STARTED TREATMENT WITH B-12 SHOTS FOR ONE EVERY DAY FOR 7 DAY'S ,NOW I TAKE B-12 QUICK DISSOLVED. I DON'T FEEL MUCH CHANGE,BEEN ONE MONTH TAKING IT DAILY .