MetroGel

Comment from: mt55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 03

have mild seborrhea on nose - flaky skin - this product worked within 2 days

Comment from: cdmarie5745-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 09

Prescribed for seborrheic dermatitis. Experiencing numbness & tingling of my hands & feet, along with nausea. No improvement with my seborrheic dermatitis on the face.

Comment from: LL Cool J45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 01

Oddly, I began using this medication after my mother passed away (it was her RX). I had a red, raw rash beneath my breasts that I assumed was sweat/irritation related (and I am fairly flat-chested). My dermatologist gave me several different salve samples to try, but nothing seemed to work. Out of frustration, I began using the Metrogel 1%; EUREKA!! I can't believe how quickly the rash/redness/soreness disappeared (after 1 week's usage). I know this RX was for mom's roseacea, but it certainly worked on my rash!

Comment from: diane 55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 21

.... had rebound , was horrible , my face was RED !!! ..... hot , very uncomfortable , looked horrible

Comment from: TammyOrisich45-54on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: August 01

Last year on my left eye lid it was red, crusty & itchy. My doctor said it was Rosacea. Then I got it on my right eye lid. I started using the Metrogel 1%, it did burn when applied but it took it away in a short amount of time. I was applying it daily but now I use it every couple of days. Now that it is gone it no longer burns when applied. It has not returned. Over all very happy with the results.

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 25

I have sebhoreic dermatitus on my face, not rosascea, but this was prescribed to me anyway. I have been using this in conjunction with Clenia and washing my face more often than before. My face improved dramatically, but I cant be sure which of those three things is what did it most.