Mifeprex RU486

Comment from: PCOSpatient, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 17

Had a pregnancy, no heart beat, no natural miscarriage and chose to terminate versus wait and see due to my health issues (PCOS & ripped cervix from previous premature labor). Was given 200mg, took it and then 24hrs later took Cytotec to induce. Had weird dreams on Mifeprex but no other side effects.

Related Reading: pregnancy | miscarriage | cytotec

Comment from: VictoriaNone38, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 22

Today is 12/22/14 and I took my first dose at a clinic on 12/20/14. On the 21st, I vaginally inserted the rest of the treatment. After about 2.5 hours, I was in extreme pain. I went to sit down on the toilet and noticed that I had not yet began to bleed on my pad. I got to the point that I could not feel my arms or legs, and I could not see or hear, kind of like when your blood pressure is really low or something. Still on the toilet, I began to bleed. My boyfriend helped me up, gave me water, and put me on the bed. at this point, I am screaming and its hard to breath I guess because I am in shock due to the amount of pain. My hands and feet were still numb, dont really know why. Luckily, alongside my tylenol 3 that I was given a the clinic, I also had a high dose prescription of Naproxen. I took 1 tylenol 3 right after inserting the pills before the pain started and I took one more with naproxen and a heating pad on my lower tummy and it helped so much. No more crying. I did however sweat a lot during a strong heat flash, I had to remove most of my clothing. when I laid down, I was shivering like crazy until I fell asleep an hour after I took those medications. I would suggest finding naproxen to take with the tylenol 3, getting a heating pad, and using sanitary pads that are designed for night time, the ones that are realllllly big. Helps with leaking. my clots did not go on to the pads. because I was lying down, it justt stayed in my canal until I sat on the toilet and relaxed. I am in no pain today and I feel fine. I hated everything, literally, while I was in pain. I immediately wished I had gone surgical. But now I see that it is all worth it. I go soon for another ultrasound to make sure I am clear of all tissue.

Related Reading: shock | tylenol | naproxen

Comment from: Life happens, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 25

6 weeks after missed period took misoproston at obgyn office on a Friday morning. Saturday evening at kids birthday party took mifiprex buccaly. Took 3 or more hours to get what I would describe as bad menstrual tupe cramps or what was like early labor for my daughters birth. Severe diahreah. passing clots was not painful and not very many seemed to pass. Cramps subsided by 4am. Experience was so mild I called the clinic Monday morning because I was expecting more discomfort and clots but she said my experience was in normal range because of early stage of pregnancy. I was on another drug eating website and read some very scary reviews. I wonder if some were written with the sole intent to terrify. Physically I had a positive experience with the drug.

Comment from: Denyse, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 21

I took the whole treatment and unfortunately it did not work. I went to my follow up appointment and I still have the sack inside of me. I have to have another procedure done to (another abortion). I do not recommend this medication.

Comment from: Emly, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 18

I had ordered Mifepristone which comes in brand name RU486 from misoprostolpills.com .It is effective medicine .i got it at discount.

Related Reading: mifepristone

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 19

I took both meds for the medical abortion: Mifeprex & Misoprostol. It has been 3 days now & still nothing has happened. I called the Women's Center(where I was examined & given the meds) they said to wait till my next appt. Well I am to scared to wait another 3weeks, so I have made an appt with my regular GYN. Hopefully it is not an etopic pregnancy!

Related Reading: misoprostol