Mirapex

Comment from: dliver316 35-44on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: January 21

My mother took mirapex for several years for restless legs. It worked wonders for this. Suddenly several months ago she began getting nauseated every day. Then she began daily vomiting. It got so bad at one point she ended up in ER and was hospitalized for over a week as they tried to figure out the issue. They never did after multiple tests. She cane home and was better but still nauseated every day and wasn’t able to eat much at all. Finally we decided to take her off each of her medications for a week at a time bc we were desperate to help her. She tried stopping a couple meds one at a time but they did not help the nausea. Then she tried mirapex and after one day she began to feel better. This was the one medicine she did not want to come off bc it helped so much. But it was worth it for her bc now she feels like she can live again. I posted this because even after years of taking a medicine you can still have a problem and I hope this helps someone else.

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 06

I suffer from RLS and since I started taking this medication I’m able to sleep without having the urge to move my legs. Only downfall is that u need to take it 2-3 hours before bed and sometimes I forget and it takes a while to kick in

Comment from: jdlocatelli65-71on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: July 10

Our family was destroyed by the destructive compulsive behaviors caused by Mirapex. This common side effect has been so hidden by the Pharms from doctors and patients that it is very often misdiagnosed. Read our story and learn how to recognize and avoid these effects at https://civilsuitcollusion.wordpress.com/

Comment from: jdlocatelli65-71on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: July 10

Our family was destroyed by the most common side effect of Mirapex, that is destructive compulsive behaviors. This occurs in 10-20% of patients, but is so successfully hidden by the Pharms that it is very often misdiagnosed. Read how to recognize and avoid this problem at https://civilsuitcollusion.wordpress.com/

Comment from: Smorton213 45-54on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: November 21

This work pretty good for my severe RLS. Does anybody get a ringing in their ears or tingling of the tongue. It feels a lot like when the antithesis the dentist gives you starts to wear off? This might just be from a head or neck injury I suffer from, just curious.