Mirapex ER

Comment from: Jason25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 10

It did enhance my perception and maybe helped my ocd but also gave me a fast heartbeat and so had to discontinue.

Comment from: Skipper55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 16

I�d noticed my short term memory seemed to be failing. I was also losing words. I�d look at something and call it something else. My neurologist sent me to a psychologist who after one session told me I has Adult ADHD. I didn�t buy that diagnosis. I take 7 other prescription medications and I so have a seizure disorder. I decided to start looking at natural and homeopathic supplements. I�m inti my second month of a supplement named Lions Mane. I can definitely notice a difference. I still forget things from time to time but nearly everyone that works long hours in a high stress job does. I did not really expect this supplement to work but for me it really does.

Related Reading: adult adhd | seizure | stress

Comment from: Seijinvet65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 19

This may be a correlation/causation error, but when I took Lion's Mane I experienced nightmares. I did stop this supplement, and the nightmares ceased. I have not been motivated to try again to "prove' that this was an effect of the mushroom, as the nightmares were quite disturbing. Again, no nightmares since ceasing this supplement.

Related Reading: nightmares