Moduretic

Comment from: boo, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: December 14

After taking this medicine for over 5yrs. I have developed heart problems and extreme muscle weakness that doctors can't give me a straight diagnoses. I am now trying to diagnose myself. Can someone please help me?

Comment from: hazel, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 12

I have a problem with water retention in my lower extremities and this drug helps with the removal of excessive fluid

Comment from: just-rain, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 01

DID NOT LIKE THIS MEDICATION. AT ALL. DROPPED MY B/P.STOPPED TAKING IT AFTER TALKING TO MY DR.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 06

This drug is awesome. I love drugs.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 04

This drug is awesome. I love drugs.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 30

This drug is awesome. I love drugs.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 26

This drug is awesome. I love drugs.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 29

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 10

I occasionally retain water, so this helps with that . Have not had any bad experiences with this drug.