Mytelase

Comment from: Jbon Treatment for 2-5 years Published: July 07

For the last five years I have been using andrographis when I feel a cold coming on. IT stops the cold within a day sometimes the cold does not eventuate at all. FAbulous product. Colds use to hang on for weeks with me.

Comment from: cad65-71on Treatment for 10+ years Published: August 09

It works on many levels. It stopped a tooth infection I had for years, as well as helping with most every other problem I've had. The leaves are great to eat raw, too, although most people object to the bitter flavor. I love it.

Comment from: KC55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 24

I take KoldKare at the first sign of a cold or if I'm exposed to someone who has a cold, and I do not come down with one.

Comment from: Maggie75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 16

Very sick with flu. Chemist recommended Blackmore's Cold Combat which is Andrographis. I'd never heard of it and was a bit hesitant. Second day after taking two tablets in the morning with food, no side effects but immediate recognizable improvement. Four days later, after continuing two tablets each morning, disgusting upper respiratory infection gone and feeling totally well and energized.

Related Reading: flu