Namenda

Comment from: vistacal65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 13

Pills do not dissolve. They pass through me whole.

Comment from: teddybee65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 25

Stomach cramps, sluggish feeling, dark stool, and hot and cold as if a fever, but rotated back and forth without delays in frequency for about 10 days. Been taking for about 45 days, stopped taking and symptons are beginning to clear up.Teddy

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 09

On cellcept and predisone for poorly controlled myasthenia gravis. Have significant leg cramps and muscular contractions at night. Blood tests show low K. Also have other multiple co-morbid conditions. To those seeing complete pills passed; the "pill" is just a "carrier" for the medications. The med dissolves slowly and is absorbed by the body and leaves the porous pill behind. I take other pills that have the same process.

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 19

This medicine prescribed for me would not digest came out same as when went in. Hard to convince Dr.finally she gave me liquid medication.

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 09

Severe dirrahea severe stomach cramps

Comment from: 75 or overon Treatment for 2-5 years Published: April 28

I occassionally see whole tablets, apparently not digested, in my stools.

Comment from: Omi65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 14

the pill does not resolve, it passes through me whole, completely undissolved. I put a pill into a glass of water mixed with vinegar and it was still whole after 48 hours. In my opinion it is useless and I will report it to my Doctor and Pharmacyst.

Comment from: terry55-64on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: July 21

when I take two of these pill daily I get severally constipated. I have crohn's disease and have diarrhea without these pills, but I can't find a happy medium. I've been on the sofa for 3 days this week, due to muscle pain and tiredness. Seeing my dr. tuesday. pray for me.

Comment from: crabbyfisherwoma35-44on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: October 21

Ihave been on this for over a year and half have had no side effects and can get it at Walmart for $4.00 a month. Has keep my potassium level with in normal range.

Comment from: punkin65-71on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: June 08

doea not digest or break down whatever you want to call it comes out the same as it goes in.

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: November 11

the doctor had me on 8 tablets a day and then switched me to 2 a day because he put me on blood pressure medication and since the drop in the 6 pills a day was so drastic i have been feeling very tired and sluggish was he supposed to drop it like that

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 11

Diarrhea, black stool

Comment from: Emanon65-71on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: September 02

Low potassium in blood caused severe muscle cramps. This treatment relieved the cramps completely in less than a week or so.

Comment from: willeona45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 02

I have been getting nauseated and dizzy since starting this pill. Has anyone else done this. My potassium levels are raising but I get sooo sick.

Comment from: 75 or overon Treatment for 5-10 years Published: June 17

Comment from: flower75 or overon Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 24

passing pill from ileostomy

Comment from: pattybeak55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: November 15

I have to take 80mcq a day so the Dr told me to take 4 pills in the am and 4 pills in the pm. This has caused severe stomach pain,so after looking on WebMD, I will try to separate the pills more.

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: October 13

makes me have an upset stomach some days

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 03

Tablets do not desolve and pass right through.

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 16

Comment from: joseph doctor65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 30

I feel bloated and have not slept well even with prescribed sleeping pills. I am also on lazic and blood thinners.

Comment from: Hunters mom35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 01

Switched from using a horse pill size due to upset tummy and I take 2 10 mg of these and it raises my pulse makes my heart beat fast plus gives me a bad headache.

Comment from: bobbied65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 25

Started taking this med KLOR_Con !0 er 10 MEQ LEG Taking 2 ea a day. Take other med for BP and ARIHMIA... My feet are breaking out with big red blotches. Any thoughts... I will contact Dr. this coming Monday Dec for advice.

Comment from: BILEYE65-71on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: June 22

I HAVE HEARD THAT POTASSIUM CHLORIDE CAN CAUSE LESIONS IN THE BLADDER IN PEOPLE WITH INTERSTITIAL CYSTITIS.

Comment from: 45-54 Published: April 19

Comment from: Cheryl45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: April 17

This pill also passes threw me and I was going to stop taken it until I learned that the body sucks the potassium from the pill and the leftover pill is discarded.

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: April 04

Tablets do not desolve and pass right through.

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: September 22

Comment from: 75 or overon Treatment for 1-2 years Published: June 13

Is there a difference between Klor-Con and Potassium CL ? ?

Comment from: Patschooley0655-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 07

Comment from: [email protected] Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 19

my doctor increased from 10 to 40 because of low count. i took 4-10's and the pill didnot dijest,came out whole in bowel movement.

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: August 09

The pharmacy switched me over from a capsule full of powder to this controlled-release tablet. I had diarrhea for several weeks after that, but didn't make the connection until I noticed a pill floating in the toilet. It turns out this was happening every day. I had my potassium checked and it had fallen to the very bottom of the normal range, so I had them switch me back to the capsules.

Comment from: yqfnon65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 11

don't know if effective or not.

Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, and Aging Brains See Slideshow