Nardil

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: February 14

I have taken Nardil for many years. In February of this year, I decided to go off of it and try newer medications, SSRI's. The result is that I have had traumatic or vivid dreams from February to the present. Consequently, I have had to go back on the drug to try to stop these devestating side effects resulting from going off of Nardil. This drug is effective but very tricky as far as the diet and side effects are concerned. And, especially if you must have surgery, and you go off of the drug, you may have the same experience I have had, vivid dreams or nightmares.

Related Reading: nardil | nightmares

Comment from: Tammy12317435-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 06

Nardil is NOT for everyone. I was on this medication for only 1month and I was doing things that was not the normality to me. I gained so much weight, I was always dropping something on the floor, taking a nap was a MUST because I could not keep my eyes open during the day, I walked and felt like I was going to pass out if I didn't take a break, I bit off a nice chunk of the side of my tounge (that was VERY PAINFUL)! I wet the bed twice, and very forgetful (tried drinking ammonia and couldn't remember,my brother caught me in action .) I will never take this medication again!!!

Related Reading: nardil

Comment from: anfg35-44on Treatment for 10+ years Published: March 28

wonderful medicine!

Comment from: Dete 19-24on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: August 08

NARDIL PHENELZINE OUT OF STOCK UK LONG TERM Completely out of stock uk. Can we have some ideas. Apparently we should not stop it and if we need it desperately we can get a emergency from abroad through nhs. Anyone can help me or others please let me know.

Related Reading: nardil

Comment from: Dete35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 08

Stopped me from laying in bed in agony and now I can get up and talk to people and go out. Iâ??m not in agony Iâ??m living. Today Iâ??ve been in shock. Nardil is now out of stock in uk for 3 months. Itâ??s nationwide. Sorry everybody on nardil. We should fight this Iâ??m terrified.

Related Reading: shock | nardil

Comment from: Dete35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 08

Related Reading: shock | nardil

Comment from: R>o>C55-64on Treatment for 10+ years Published: July 24

Nardil saved my life Twice (2) went off of it and nearly died a slow Agonizing death. Clinical depression/with panic disorder.My life on the Med IS 100%.I cherish this Drug. July 23rd 2019 Rick O. Chavis