Nardil

Comment from: nardil.org 35-44 Male 10 years or more Patient Published: February 12

Nardil is the best anti-depressant, period. I have tried over 15 different SSRI's and some TCAs which didn't work. Nardil was the only one that worked and saved my life. I have been on it 10 years now and have even made the site https://nardil.org to help others.

Comment from: 65-74 Female 10 years or more Patient Published: January 13

Was given this for treatment resistant post natal depression and it was the only treatment that worked and gave me my life back.

Related Reading: treatment | depression

Comment from: Andy53bom 65-74 Male 10 years or more Patient Published: January 02

Have been on for over 30 years. It has allowed me to have a successful career, an active sport and social life. I am now retired but am a qualified tennis tournament referee and could not do this complex task without the concentration level Nardil allows me to have. Whilst early on I did experience the tyramine reaction I find that food and drink with low levels of tyramine are fine. This includes most cheeses, alcoholic drinks except real ale. The only side effect I have had is a loss of libido, which was an issue when I was on 60mg a day, but is unnoticeable at my maintenance level of 30mg a day.

Related Reading: nardil

Comment from: luxter12 35-44 Female 10 years or more Patient Published: January 02

very good experience. has allowed me to function, work, and live a happy life. I have never had any problems with the MAOI diet or any bad effects. It is disgraceful that this medication is so under prescribed.

Comment from: Jon_D 45-54 Male 2 to less than 5 years Patient Published: January 01

After many years trying other medications without success, finally I am free of anxiety and depression. Thank you Nardil!

Related Reading: anxiety | depression | nardil

Comment from: 35-44 Female 2 to less than 5 years Patient Published: December 31

Allowed me to lead a relatively normal life again. Parenting, working and studying all at once. This medication saved my life.

Related Reading: parenting

Comment from: 19-24 Male 6 months to less than 1 year Patient Published: December 30

Best antidepressant ever! SSRIs are useless. Nardil is great for anxiety too

Related Reading: nardil | anxiety

Comment from: 55-64 Female 10 years or more Patient Published: December 30

I have been on nardil for 30 Years and it has been the only medication that relieved my anxiety. Before Nardil I had problems with agoraphobia and had taken many other medications which did no good. After starting Nardil in a few months I was able to go out in public again without having the annoying anxiety following me. I had very few side effects after starting Nardil and have been very happy with it for the past 30 years.

Related Reading: nardil | anxiety | agoraphobia

Comment from: 45-54 Male 2 to less than 5 years Patient Published: December 30

Helped when nothing else did.

Comment from: Gibbon 45-54 Male 10 years or more Patient Published: December 30

Saved my life

Comment from: Hi 65-74 Female 10 years or more Patient Published: December 30

The only antidepressant in 30+ years that has allowed me to function well and work full time and not feel ‘drugged’

Comment from: max 65-74 Female 10 years or more Patient Published: June 03

only medication that helped after trying numerous other antidepresants.

Comment from: Diesel 35-44 Male 10 years or more Patient Published: March 24

Best medication ever. Nothing compares. Now in Australia we are experiencing shortage. I have contacted the pharmaceutical companies, and keep pushing them to keep getting it. Everybody on this life-saving medication please do the same. It is still available via Lupin Pharmaceuticals, but with shortages.

Comment from: Dete 19-24 Male 6 months to less than 1 year Patient Published: August 08

NARDIL PHENELZINE OUT OF STOCK UK LONG TERM Completely out of stock uk. Can we have some ideas. Apparently we should not stop it and if we need it desperately we can get a emergency from abroad through nhs. Anyone can help me or others please let me know.

Comment from: Dete 35-44 Female 1 to 6 months Patient Published: August 08

Stopped me from laying in bed in agony and now I can get up and talk to people and go out. Iâ??m not in agony Iâ??m living. Today Iâ??ve been in shock. Nardil is now out of stock in uk for 3 months. Itâ??s nationwide. Sorry everybody on nardil. We should fight this Iâ??m terrified.

Related Reading: shock | nardil

Comment from: Dete 35-44 Female 1 to 6 months Patient Published: August 08

Related Reading: shock | nardil

Comment from: R>o>C 55-64 Male 10 years or more Patient Published: July 24

Nardil saved my life Twice (2) went off of it and nearly died a slow Agonizing death. Clinical depression/with panic disorder.My life on the Med IS 100%.I cherish this Drug. July 23rd 2019 Rick O. Chavis

Comment from: anfg 35-44 Female 10 years or more Patient Published: March 28