Nasacort AQ

Comment from: Granflanma45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 04

After developing allergies in my 40's I started to use Flonase for several yrs which took days to work and never obtained full relief. Switched to Nasacort this year and what a blessing! I spray in the morning when I wake and can feel my sinuses pulsating and open up immediately. I don't suffer from sinus pressure or headaches like I did in the past.

Related Reading: flonase

Comment from: mcgfsu45-54on Treatment for 10+ years Published: May 02

My ENT doctor prescribed this to me when it was by prescription only. It was/is like a miracle. I tried all others nothing worked. I use it in conjunction with Allegra D, but then changed to Claritin D when needed the doctor said to use the pill every other day or every few days if it dries me out too much which it tends to do. He told me for the Nasacort AQ to have the full effect it must be used every day for several days in a row because I asked if it was like the pill--he said NO, I can't forget because it has to be used ongoing to have the desired effect. Makes sense as I can see I pay for it when I forget to use the spray. I spray twice in each nostril at bedtime as he originally prescribed.

Related Reading: allegra | claritin d | nasacort aq

Comment from: on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 19

i got a migraine every time i used it. stopped after a week of realizing it was the Nasacort giving me the migraines.

Comment from: Badmigraines55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 05

Give me intolerable migraine. Also very bad hand pain. Made me worse, not better. Can not use. Very scary.

Comment from: top dog55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: May 21

I used to have the worst allergies. I would be bed ridden on and off during the spring and summer. Using Nasacort my allergies have completely disapeared.

Comment from: MH5755-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 28

I have used fluticasone (generic), Flonase, and Nasacort. ONLY Nasacort has proven to be effective to clear my sinuses and keep them clear and keep me breathing. The generic fluticasone worked for a while, but it also has a flowery scent and taste. The Flonase mist delivery system was great, but it wasn't really all that effective. And it's expensive. Nasacort was a great and positive surprise. Economical, too. Glad I found it.

Related Reading: flonase

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 15

I used this for the fist time and i waited for an hour for it to work and noting..i will never use this brand again.. total garbage