Neulasta

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 10+ years Published: September 22

After 2 back surgeries with resulting scar tissue attached to nerves and inability to do much of anything, and after hospitalization for severe uncontrollable pain, my physician put me on morphine. As he puts it, I am now functional. Although I have always been concerned about the "addiction" (my doctor hates it when I use that terminology), I am extremely grateful that I have a reasonably normal life and no longer spend most of my time in bed.

Related Reading: morphine

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 22

No Script or health Insurance needed to place and order with 10% discount for all purchased. It was nice to have some from them, I just hit them at. WhatsApp only: +1(252)4601212, Wickr or Kik: peterking2014. Email: [email protected] Message code: (Med16) Discreet Delivery

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 28

Comment from: JH55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: July 01

My Dr switched me from Methadone to Morphine and it is not as effective nor as long lasting as the Methadone was. The half life or Morphine is 4 hours and after 8 I start feeling withdrawal symptoms. I am taking extended release tablets. If not for the Oxycodone for breakthrough pain I wouldnt be able to handle just the Morphine. Of course I am taking it for pain but now I feel like pain is second on my list, Im more worried about withdrawal symtoms which is worse. Im at a point where Im ready to try to get off of all of it. I still feel pain even on it so why bother. It just does not work like a pain killer should. My husband was told when he broke his leg after being given a shot of morphine that the morphine wouldnt take away his pain but it would make him not care about it. I thought, wow is that how it works because I sure care about it. I dont recommend it at all.

Related Reading: morphine | oxycodone

Comment from: Mtnguycghkan55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 19

I have had three procedures on my back for severe pain over last 5 yrs. My pain moment dr. switched me out to morphine oral. Quick acting but seems to be shorter in effectiveness. Still, nice to not have this chronic pain.

Related Reading: morphine | chronic pain

Published: May 26

morphine,XANAX,OXY AND ADDERALL available at (dikumfarm AT gmail.com)

Related Reading: morphine | xanax | adderall

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 22

Comment from: NOTaCOOKIEcutterPatient45-54on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: July 14

I have Fibromyalgia, Psoriatic Arthritis, Degenerative Disc Disease, spinal stenosis,spondylosis (sp?)among several other DXs. Have had 3 lower back surgeries, last one was a discectomy with spinal fusion and a "cage" and screws in spine. one cervical discectomy and fusion, I also have SEVERE muscle spasms that are like ROCKS in place of back and neck muscles 24 hrs a day, I take morphine sulfate 30mg IR every 6 hours. I WISH I could take ER meds, but they keep me awake for days. When I first started taking this it worked great, but I also had 10 mg percocet, 4 times daily for breakthrough pain. My current doc will not give me anything for breakthrough pain as she claims the morphine IS a breakthrough med. Problem is, when I was in pain mgmt, they had no problem writing 120 morphine QID and 120 percocet QID for breakthrough. That worked fantastic and I actually could function in my highly physical workplace. When I changed from pain mgmt, to a rheumatologist, she ONLY will write for 90 morphine....so I find myself struggling in my job, struggling with bringing my pain down to a 6 or 7 on the pain scale, when its ALWAYS at 10 plus. I understand that drs are worried about patients selling on the street, but I am TIRED of my doc punishing me foe someone elses problems, dishonesty and mistakes. Because someone else screwed up, TRUE pain patients are not getting the treatment they deserve and need. I have 100% complied, in pain mgmt, and also in the pain contract I am required to sign with my rheumatologist. I wish doctors would realize that there is NO SUCH THING as a cookie cutter patient.

Related Reading: fibromyalgia | arthritis | muscle spasms

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: May 22

Comment from: Good saint65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 29

just chronic pain

Related Reading: chronic pain

Comment from: mtmn65-71on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: December 28

my worry, like most is the govt getting involved. They think it is too easy to get on the streets. At one time was on hydrocodone, the govt got involved and pain drs afrsaid to write script. So they made it hard to get script but is even more availaible on the strret if could afford it. This is what happens, the only people they stop from getting a med is the ones that really need it.

Related Reading: hydrocodone

Comment from: brownsfan65-71on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: October 05

when i wake up the pain is pretty bad. this med works but is very very slow. i take 3 30mg tabs per day starting in the morning. pain finally begins to ease up in late evening.

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 22

Comment from: Ron55-64on Treatment for 10+ years Published: January 20

I�m 62 years old now and my pain started at age 47 ! . Compared to all other medications I�ve used over the years kadian ER 12 hour capsule has given me the best relief and the time release of the capsule stopped the up and down rollacoster feeling others meds gave me, one day feeling good then the next day back in pain as the medicine wore off , I used a Morphine patch for a while.Most pain reliever meds work that way . Morphine is the most powerful pain relief medicine you will find and the most dangerous to ! if you have severe pain 24 hours a day every day like me you need a way to to treat your pain 24 hours a day and this is it ! I take the capsule every 12 hours 6 am and 6 pm , the time release way kadian works keeps the pain in check and I don�t feel HIGH when I take it then � low or in pain when it wears off � it works evenly a steady stream of medicine, just make sure to take it on time the same time every day and you will have a good chance to live your life and be able to do the things you can�t do now because the pain is unbearable! And if you use it as I mentioned it�s the best way and the safest way I know to use Morphine!

Related Reading: kadian | morphine

Comment from: Nessa21455-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: June 29

It doesn't ease the pain like the smaller dark blue morphine I was taking. Had to use a different pharmacy as I had to go to my Dr in a different town. My pain is a 6 after taking the 270 morphine. Is a 3 with the midnight blue one. Thank God for the lortab I have for break through pain.

Related Reading: morphine

Comment from: 75 or overon Treatment for 10+ years Published: June 28

Comment from: jimhaz7735-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 27

I take one 100mg a day and it works fine without the side effects of some of the more stronger meds the Dr has had me on. This one don't cause bowel problems like the Opana and Fentanyl so far. Easy to take 1 a day and get through my work days.

Related Reading: opana

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 07

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: December 20

I've been using this medication for a little over 5 years now and I can't lie at first I thought it was a gift from God himself the pain in my back and right leg were gone are gone only if I take my medicine it's my number one priority every day just so I can function and not be sick from the withdrawal which is inevitable and I've tried everything to be able to stop using and completely kick I don't have much luck considering I am still dependent on it but probably the best thing I've used was marijuana high grade Kush it takes the nausea and ache and anxiety away for a little bit still going to be uncomfortable but it makes it bearable and only lasts for 3 to 7 days but marijuana helps a lot for withdrawal

Related Reading: marijuana | anxiety

Skin Cancer Symptoms, Types, Images See Slideshow
Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 28

laburnum anagyroides seem to be very effective when used as a non-smoking aid.

Related Reading: smoking

Comment from: janicem96845-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 21

I have had 4 spinal fusions and a spinal cord stimulator implanted in my back and was told if i don't have another fusion I will not be able to walk soon. I used to be on 200mcg Duragesic patch (2-100 mcg each) and I was ok unless I did too much bending which wasn't alot. and when the government made the dr. reduce medicine, they don't want me above 37 mcg duragesic which is crazy so I am having to try out a lot of different meds which nothing is working. If they can't control my pain now, do they really think I'm going to have more surgery.

Related Reading: duragesic

Comment from: Sulpher Morphine75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 29

Severe pain for 2 years due to Shingles; asked my doctor to use in tablets form. No pain reduction. I REPEAT: NO PAIN REDUCTION ... at all.

Related Reading: shingles

Comment from: TwoTon45-54on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: August 16

I've had chronic pain for over 8 years and was lucky enough to have a Doctor give me morphine because all the additives, fillers

Related Reading: chronic pain | morphine

Comment from: danLT65-71on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: July 18

1 Year - previous Methadone 46 Years after back surgeries (4). Pain is severe with minimal relief.

Comment from: vet55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: April 10

Disabled veteran, 100% service related,severe combat injuries resulting in unrelenting

Comment from: pam45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 23