Nilandron

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 10

I had every bad side effect there was, stomach problems, throwing up, if I was in the sun too long everything I looked at was green. I was only on this medication for 30 days, I was glad to get off it and it did not help me at all. On this medication my psa went from 12 to 24 in one month.

Comment from: Dad, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 19

only on it for 2 months, but suddenly after no side effects had extreme fatigue and high blood sugar readings(I have diabetes). Was admiited tot he hospital with congestive heart failure, lung obstruction and acute kidney failure. The Drs feel this is a result of the drug. I wa otherwise in excellent health.

Comment from: Thankful, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 13

Hot flashes are my worst side effect. Being tired is a given since this suppresses testosterone. Some moodiness when tired. Not much to complain about since it's working.

Related Reading: hot flashes | testosterone

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 22

Took drug for 3 months at half the recommended dosage and it took my PSA reading down to 0.3. Could have a glass of wine each evening and sex was an option but not great.