Norflex

Comment from: bmency45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 15

I started to just see if I'd notice any benefit. I require less sleep, feel less tired and more energized during the day. My lumbar pain no longer even noticed and I actually feel better. So far so good.

Comment from: sickachia55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 31

Do not take this if you are on a high blood pressure reduction medication regime...I was sick (flu like and faint) for a week before I realized the connection...I stopped taking the chia powder and all of these negative symptoms have gone away...

Comment from: Shell35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 18

I love that it has no taste or smell so I can mix it with almost anything. I feel the difference already with my mental clarity and energy level. I would recommend it to everyone, but of course take precaution not everyone is the same.

Comment from: krosmon75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 05

Two days ago, I started adding chia seeds to my veggie drink once a day, and immediately started feeling sick. I added them again the second day and felt worse. I have decided my body doesn't like them so will stop using them.

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 25

i had began taking chia with a co-worker of mine and we now have 8 followers who began as well. after 2weeks of use the way we describe the change is BODY FEELS COMFORTABLE AND HEAD FEELS CLEAR...MENTAL CLARITY. its an overall positive change.

Comment from: Cici45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 20

The fiber effect was gentle but my kidney seem to produce darker urine and I already take a beta blocker for hypertension. My blood pressure shot up and I got a blinding headache after a week of 1 table spoon a day of chia seeds. I may try reducing the amount. One table spoon a day is much to powerful for me

Comment from: mtabor75 or overon Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 29

Chia seeds provide fiber and, surprisingly have all but eliminated previously frequent nighttime leg cramps.

Comment from: 65-71 Published: September 02

very good,found sleeping much better, and not as tired as i used to be.

Comment from: Campfiregirl65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 03

3 tablespoons in morning oatmeal or smoothie. I feel great, energetic and regular. I do exercise daily but using this product seems to help my general well being. No adverse side effects at all.

Comment from: Butterfly55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: June 20

Fills me up & is a natural stool softner.

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 02

Put a teaspoon in 20 Oz of water and it gives me something to chew on and minimize hunger

Comment from: hoosier65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 06

my energy is greater and I do not tire as easily.

Comment from: memom75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 22

I didn't have any clear expectations when I purchased chia seeds to supplement my diet.

Comment from: grains35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 12

I started taking after i read about the benefits. I take 2 tablespoons in water and drink throughout the day. I have more energy, more clarity, and my appetite is under control. I no longer snack between meals and my portions are smaller. I love chia, and cannot sing enough praises.

Comment from: Older35-44 Published: May 26

I have begin to grow my own chia seeds it's that good

Comment from: NikkiM35-44on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: September 01

Comment from: Leona55-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: May 11

I have rheumatoid arthritis and chia helps to reduce the inflammation with the Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid). It is very easy to use and there are many tasty recipes.

Comment from: gospaceon Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 09

Fibers are supposed to help reduce cholesterol- tried taking several singly, none had any effect. Started with 1 heaping spoon of milled chia and milled flaxseed, one rounded spoon of pectin and psyllium, one slightly rounded spoon of guar gum. Cholesterol dropped from 234 to 181 in 6 months. DO NOT start taking these amounts all at once, esp the guar gum. You will have severe gas pains and/or diarrhea. Was taking prescribed colestipol which is really nothing more then a fiber. Had zero effect on cholesterol. Taking any of these by themselves had zero effect. I've been trying for years to bring down high cholesterol without statins. This worked. I'm 58 now, and since first measured at age 38, my cholesterol has never been below 210 until now. I also gave up low fat low cholesterol foods as I started this fiber combination. Use real butter, eat eggs more often, etc. I eat what I like.

Comment from: krosmon75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 06

Two days ago, I started adding chia seeds to my veggie drink once a day to help in my weight loss, and immediately started feeling sick. I added them again the second day and felt worse. I have decided my body doesn't like them so will stop using them.

Comment from: Jolie65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 18

In few minutes after taken I have results

Comment from: lynny2zfx8a65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 25

my blood pressure has gone up to 150/70 and it used to be 116/60, would the chia seeds cause this

Comment from: nina45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 31

my legs swell in the evening, and when I added chia seed to my diet the swelling is all gone. And that made me weigh less too. love it!

Comment from: gramsonnyatt.net75 or overon Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 15

seems to accect my Coumadin blood level any information?

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 26