Novantrone

Comment from: 65-71 Published: April 07

If I eat a bowl of strawberries at night with no whip cream, nothing, the next morning my skin has more color and appears more translucent and firm. Strawberries might be a good cleanser and good for the liver.

Related Reading: liver

Comment from: mc jagger0-2on Treatment for 10+ years Published: March 27

i like boys

Comment from: jimt65-71 Published: November 11

I take 1000 mgs at bedtime and have developed muscle cramps in the ankles and calves. If I don't take it no cramps.Thought it would help me sleep.

Related Reading: muscle cramps

Comment from: mike65-71on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: June 18

Doesn't work on most anything I have tried.

Comment from: Ken 65-71on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: May 30

Acetaminophen works for my back, neck, shoulder and muscle pains better then other over the counter drugs.

Related Reading: acetaminophen

Comment from: Kevin sutherland35-44on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: April 07

Cause me to have stomach problems. And my doctor prescribes me oxycodone with this in it. I hate the added pain to relieve pain in other areas of my body. Feels like I need to throw up constantly.

Related Reading: oxycodone

Comment from: 13-18on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: January 08

would prefer ibuprofen but it can kill me because of the bupropion i take. works better with headaches but not the best with period pain/backaches/toothaches

Related Reading: ibuprofen | bupropion