Novoseven

Comment from: JAM66155-64on Treatment for 10+ years Published: March 27

I have been on this medication since 2002. I have had no side effects nor problems with it as long as I take on the schedule of 3 times a day. I am on the 60mg tablets.

Comment from: CindyLou5555-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: November 23

I have severe lumbar stenosis, scoliosis onset with arthritis in my left hip and lyphedema from Melanoma in 2010 in my left leg. I had an incident in August 2013 where a sciatica attack changed my condition forever; I used to have bad backaches but this pain is unbearable. So I've been taking 15mg morphine and for the past year added 15mg MS Contin. Neither are strong enough to rid the pain so I'm always in pain. To top it off because I also take Clonazepam the combination creates respiratory suppression. So my doctor just took away the 15mg immediate release morphine. I don't know HOW he thinks I'm going to function! The MS Contin barely makes itself obvious but I NEED the morphine to knock off that morning pain or if I want to have a life. I hate my doctor, although I know I need to get off of both. But what to take afterward?? My pain scale never goes below 5-6! :(

Related Reading: scoliosis | arthritis | melanoma