Nuvigil

Comment from: Bombs Away55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: June 09

Expensive but worth it

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 11

pro- keeps me awake during the day!!! =) con- horrible headaches. random periods throughout the day to be a chatterbox. by the end of the day i feel like i was hit by a bus. hard to fall asleep at night.

Comment from: nightshifter45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: June 01

I take it 30 min before my night shift, and I am able to stay alert for all of my shift.

Comment from: Nuvigil55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: October 05

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 07

Hello. I have only taken the nuvigil 2 times now. Both times i have taken it i have felt anxious, sweaty, and anxiety. I have read and been told that all of that will pass. Its just worry some. I will say i dont feel as sleepy as i use to. And dont feel like im about to fall asleep after being up a short while. Does anyone else here have or have had these side affects while taking nuvilgil the firts few days.

Related Reading: nuvigil | anxiety

Comment from: Patcall255-64on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: July 13

Been using one daily, however I started having heart palpitations, chest tightness shortness of breath. Went through a full cardiology work up due to a family history of heart disease. When I looked up the side effects all that I was experiencing was related to this medication. Now I only take it when really needed and my chest problems went away. Really scared for a time. Be careful.

Related Reading: palpitations | heart disease