Opana ER

Comment from: 44 Dan55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 03

Diagnosed Complex Regional Pain Syndrome in 2000 from knee replacement. Chronic pain since 1996. Twenty one years of pain that can only be managed by Oxycodone 30mg X 6 daily so far. Now our damn government has decided to rid the world of oxy's we are being made to suffer. I am being forced to experiment again. I am taking Opana ER 30mg X 3 daily and I get Zero pain relief. I took 4 for 2 day's and got same result = Zero relief. It causes me to dose off constantly to the point I could not drive. I cut a few in half so that I can take 15mg twice daily then to one 15mg a day then I am stopping. From what I have learned when they reformulated this one time wonder drug they turned it into aspirin. I am writing to Endo Pharmaceuticals for an explanation. This is a very expensive drug. Society is turning a blind eye toward the Chronic Pain Sufferers in their effort to control Drug Abusers. It's going to get worse I'm afraid.

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: July 04

I've been on this medication for years and have found that I haven't built a tolerance and it works very well for me. Fewer side effects than other opiates, too.