Ortho Evra

Comment from: DJGranny75 or overon Treatment for 10+ years Published: July 07

I got pregnant and i'm 96, i took this the day after my 16th birthday and have had the sticker on since. During this time, i have had 4 children and given birth to a dog therefore i would say that this was ineffective.

Comment from: Des08919-24on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: March 31

I was on the patch for 3 years and I loved it! It was easy for me to use and the only side effect I had was breast soreness. Well on my third year being on the patch id have 2 month long periods. Cramping in my lower back and legs before I started. Horrible cramps that not even Ibuprofen helped. But I never gained weight or anything. If this patch did keep me on my period for 2 months and cause horrible cramping/abdominal pain I would most definitely still be on it.

Related Reading: ibuprofen | abdominal pain

Comment from: sara joness25-34 Published: January 05

How does the birth control patch paintings?. The patch incorporates a mixture of progesterone and estrogen, which are hormones with a function in controlling ovulation. This pregnancy control technique virtually prevents the discharge of an egg from the ovary, and without ovulation, there's no opportunity to get pregnant.https://youtu.be/iKgZn6ZBEPE

Related Reading: pregnancy