Oxistat

Comment from: ke, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: December 28

great for rare eczema red inflamed flare ups on face and in scalp.

Related Reading: eczema

Comment from: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 22

Had what my dermatologist described as either a fungal or psoriosis flare up on my legs and after the first treatment my legs stopped itching (for the first time in months). Have used it daily since, and my skin is slowly going back to normal.

Comment from: Lightnin, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 24

My problem with Oxistat is that it costs $500 for a tube of ointment and my insurance would not cover it. Went with Nystatin for $15. and worked fine!

Related Reading: oxistat | nystatin

Comment from: on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 22

Is not working at all! Seems to make my condition worse. Returning to doctor asap.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 11

It's a lotion that gets wiped off by socks. Better when used with a bandaid even though it says not to. Remove bandaid after a few hours. Its working for me.

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 10

Used Oxistat for 6 weeks to treat a jock itch infection. Only benefit from it was that it kept the itching under control. Not very helpful, and ineffective at curing the infection.

Related Reading: itch