Parnate

Comment from: G8r65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 10

At 74, I have had 2 bypass operations, 10 stents, and multiple balloons. I have complained of fatigue for years. I finally decided to give Willard Water a try. Within a couple of weeks was experiencing a much better feeling of well being, then I noticed that the arthritis in both hips was much better. Stopped taking it and within two weeks my hips were in pain again. Yesterday, they felt like they were locking up and I had a rough time getting back to the car. Needless to say, I'm starting back on the Willard Water. Maybe for some, it won't work, but don't listen to the trolls. They are the vandals of the internet, destroying anything and everything they can.

Related Reading: fatigue | arthritis

Comment from: Mistyblue65-71on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: January 10

I use it for everything, including headaches.i clean my sinuses . I rub it down my front chest and stomach for indigestion.rub it behind ears for earaches. I spray my tired eyes. Stops bleeding.held soaked towel on cat's nosebleed stopped it. when vet could not stop it.

Related Reading: indigestion | nosebleed

Comment from: bob65-71 Published: August 11

When I started taking this I was skeptical. However I noticed that my brain fog decreased greatly and I had more energy. It also seemed to help with digestive problems.

Comment from: yitshaq65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 01

some are saying that Willard water caused them to have high blood pressure, Can this happen and if not, Please explain!!!

Related Reading: high blood pressure

Comment from: Newfyon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 02

I just started using Willard Water and can tell a difference in my energy level and clear thinking in just two days. I would wake up in the morning sluggish and not get much accomplished during the day. This morning I jumped up ready to finish many of the chores that I have and finish up some of my projects that I just didn't have the interest in to finish. I gave it to my dogs in their water and could tell a difference in them in one day. My older shepherd had just always been laying around uninterested in playing. The next morning she grabbed a toy and was throwing it in the air and wanted to play again. I am never going to be without this miracle water again! As for the man that said it's a scam, do you believe everything the government tells you? If everyone used this water the drug companies would lose money!

Comment from: Newfy55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 02

Comment from: JChristo55-64on Treatment for 10+ years Published: August 18

A veterinarian initially recommended WW to me probably 20 years ago for pet pigeons that weren't thriving. It worked amazingly well, such that most of our birds lived to be 10 or more years old. While using it for the birds, I read more about it and we started drinking it ourselves, as well as giving it to our two cat-sisters who were sent home to die with chronic renal failure at age 12 - one cat lived to be 19, the other, 21. We have nothing but great things to say about WW for both people and pets. We have taken it internally as an anti-inflammatory for asthma, arthritis, etc. and used it topically for burns (amazing for sunburn and kitchen burns!), cuts (some deep), etc. Great product and Nutrition Coalition is a great company.

Related Reading: asthma | arthritis | burns