Pentasa

Comment from: SG13-18on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: October 14

My son was diagnosed with mild/moderate Crohn's in late 2015. He was 15 at the time of diagnosis and has been on 4000mg of Pentasa per day. My son experienced no side effects. Pentasa appears to be ineffective in my son's case since tests in Aug '16 showed worsening of the condition. My son's doctor increased dosage to 4500mg/day and was able to get approval for Remicade. My son received his first Remicade infusion several days ago.

Related Reading: pentasa | remicade

Comment from: claudette65-71on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: October 14

started taking Pentasa 10 months ago, 8-500 mg daily, then reduces to 4-500 mg daily and seem to be doing well....and blood test have been good also

Related Reading: pentasa

Comment from: FightingForACure25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 04

Took this medication for Chron's disease for just over a month I had more flare ups on this than my entire life! I've strictly followed the proper diet. Unfortunately it's the only drug I can take right now for this disease due to other health complications I stopped taking it several days ago and now I feel heaps better!

Comment from: claudette65-71on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: June 09

Been ordering my medicine from Universal Drugs in Canada. Excellent service and prices so much cheaper then here for Pentasa 500mg. The drugs are shipped from the United Kingdom or Turkey. US customs gave me problems at first but none now have several orders. Doctor here fax the prescription to Canada.

Related Reading: pentasa