Percodan

Comment from: Boristhebrat, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 26

I have found this drug to keep dental pain bearable; no problems with aspirin.

Related Reading: aspirin

Comment from: leahcim, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 15

My husband has end stage liver disease. He was given percodan to control his pain. This medication turns him into someone else. Mentally it is a bad drug . I don't know why it just doesn't agree with him. I had to flush them. The hospital gave him dilaudid instead. This works great for him .So if it changes your personality you're not alone.

Related Reading: liver | percodan | dilaudid

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 03

I wish it came in 750 mg dose. Cutting the pills in half is not always sucessful. Percocet does not agree with me, Percodan has managed my pain for a long time.

Related Reading: percocet | percodan

Comment from: Toothless, on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 07

I took this medication years ago following surgery to remove my wisdom teeth. It worked wonderfully for the pain but made me sick to my stomach if I didn't eat enough with it. Also, I had a side effect of having hyper sexual behavior. And that was the same day I had my surgery. My husband thought I'd lost my mind.

Related Reading: wisdom teeth

Comment from: teso2244, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 20

extreme back pain and fybromyalgia

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 12

I can not tolerate tylenol..so I take Percodan for my back pain....

Related Reading: tylenol

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 30

tired

Comment from: branoli25, 55-64 (Patient) Published: February 17

Whem medication for my migraines don't work I rely on Percodan and it works 95% of the time. The only problem is the taste. Since I have severe nausea with my migraines I had to get creative in order to keep the pill down. To solve the problem I wrap the pill in a little bread and can take it that way.

Comment from: ksd7823aol.com, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 09

Was prescribed Percodan 40 years ago for a dental procedure. I started the medication when I got home. The absolute worst medicine experience I can remember. The pain intensified. My skin felt like it was on fire. I couldn't sleep or eat. I had hallucinations for 3 days. I was completely incapacitated during those 3 days. I had no instruction at all on allergies to medications and that one nearly put me under.

FDA Logo