Perforomist

Comment from: nanafirst1, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 23

This drug is very effective in relieving my breathing problems from COPD and asthma. It lasts a full 12 hours and I have experienced no side-effects whatsoever. The albuterol solution I used to use in my nebulizer would make me shake and made my heart race. The Perforomist doesn't have this effect at all. As a matter of fact, I don't feel any different after a treatment than I did before the treatment, except that I can breathe normally. Since I've been using Perforomist, (once in the morning)I rarely need my fast acting inhaler during the day. My energy level is up and I can do more physical things (like exercise) without my breathing going bad. It's so nice to feel normal after such a long time. Much thanks to the makers of Perforomist.

Related Reading: copd | asthma | albuterol

Comment from: shirley_koons, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 28

I have Copd and this medicine has helped my shortness of breath, and helped me to breath better

Comment from: mlouridas, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 20

dry mouth, i lose my voice and sometimes my balance

Related Reading: dry mouth

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 23

I have had better days with my breathing since I started this medicine. I also do not find myself needing my rescue inhaler, although I still keep it just in case.

Comment from: joroge2, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 10

this medication has greatly improved my life

Comment from: 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: May 18

make my mouth blister

Comment from: esmith8772, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 13

Initally had burning sensation in back of throat, became very red and irritated. After 5 days of use symptoms worsened, tight chest, severe wheezing and difficulty breathing. I became very concerned with the difficulty I was having trying to breath.

Comment from: [email protected], 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 22

I have not noticed any problems re;my abnormal heart beat. Performomist replaced my old treatments of 4xs daily to just twice and seems to work fine.