Plan B

Comment from: DisXo Technologies, L.L.C.25-34on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: January 17

I loaded 1 bowl of Colts Foot into my pipe. I inhale as much as I can into my lungs without hurting myself and hold it for about 15 seconds then I blew out. Almost immediately the pain in my left lung went away, my coughing slowed down, coughing without breathing is temporary not a problem and my throat is no longer in pain. I now feel a little light headed and warm. I still feel a pressure (Swollen) in my lower left lobe... This Colts Foot is an amazing herb and I do not know why doctors have not researched it more. I am in school for alternative medicine, the information coming from me is Professional Experience.

Comment from: boomer65-71on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: June 29

Urine stream increased with daily dose. Frequency of urination decreased.No noticed increase in blood pressure, monitored daily.

Comment from: p0ps45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: April 11

I had to take for about 4 weeks before I noticed a significant difference

Comment from: joe65-71on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: December 08

prolong use caused back ache, leg spasms and severe foot pain

Comment from: Dr Strangelove25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 25

I have both made tea with and smoked coltsfoot. Both have cleared out congestion very well. The tea tastes very nice as well.

Comment from: kevinlafluer55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 13

Coltsfoot has relived my cough and chest congestion. As well as helping with minor pains.