Pradaxa

Comment from: Clovis65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 16

Just diagnosed with afib and have been taking Pradaxa for about a month. So far, no side effects, no issues. I was told this drug does have an antidote, unlike the other 2 newer blood thinners that are mostly recommended to replace Warfarin. This was important to me, so am taking this drug for that reason. If you have problems opening the blister pack, take a minute to examine the individual pouch, see the end with a place that indicates to fold that part over and tear at the center of the Fold? That's how to open the blister. If you read all the instructions and precautions, you would know how to open the blister pack as well as being better informed about the drug. My only issue is the cost, as I already take several expensive drugs and fall into the "doughnut hole" pretty early each year on medicare.

Related Reading: pradaxa | warfarin

Comment from: ToeToe75 or over Published: October 12

I got AF and that's when my doctor took me off aspirin 325 and put me on Pradaxa.

Related Reading: aspirin | pradaxa

Comment from: Paulshun65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 15

It was added to my meds because of aphib and seems to be doing it's job.

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: October 16

My blood became so thin, I had to have three units of blood by IV trnsfusion. I had been on this drug for seven years. I recommend having your hematocrit checked at least every three months, if not oftener. Mine got down to 14.7.

Comment from: Tonyd675 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 19

Just received my prescription from the Doctor. Not familiar with the treatment yet. Someone please tell me how do you get the pill out of the blister pack. My wife a half hour then we had to cut the pill out. not safe.

Comment from: [email protected] Treatment for 1-2 years Published: October 18

Stomach hasn't been right since starting it a year ago. Never had reflux before starting it. I'm always tired and after workouts my muscles ache for days...Trying to get off of it and back a Warfarin, but Doctor's unsure of how to stop Pradaxa when starting Warfarin... He believes I need a two day overlap, but he can't find the answer any where... Help?

Related Reading: warfarin | pradaxa

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 08

No Script or health Insurance needed to place and order with 10% discount for all purchased. It was nice to have some from them, I just hit them at. WhatsApp only: +1(252)4601212, Wickr or Kik: peterking2014. Email: [email protected] Message code: (Med16) Discreet Delivery

Comment from: Suzette65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 30

I just started taking Pradaxa because of Afib. The blister packaging is impossible to open without using scissors! I canâ??t comment yet on its effectiveness. Mild side affects so far.

Related Reading: pradaxa

Comment from: ScottC55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 03

Took drug for DVT. Not everytime but about every 10 days dose would cause debilitating heartburn. Always felt a bit nauseous. Never had diarrhea, but bowl movements increased like 6 times a day. Finally straw was substantial rectal bleeding. This was only drug the insurance company would pay for dumped the insurance and this drug. Now on eliquis.

Related Reading: dvt | heartburn | diarrhea