Prelone

Comment from: Bella45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 26

i was experiencing acid reflux, gnawing stomach pain, lots of gas pain. I started taking mastic gum and probiotics and have had almost full relief of my symptoms after a month of consistent use. It felt it started to work within a few days of use. I am so glad i found this.

Comment from: Violet55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 19

I took 3 X 45=135 capsules of 500mg (two at a time, early morning at 4:00 a.m. to allow act 3-4 hours before the breakfast) for H Pylori. It was effective after the first 90 capsule. No unpleasant reaction.

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 01

My neck and trigger fingers from arthritis are completely gone after using this product for 4 months. It was so bad, I was looking at operations. I am 70 years old and I now feel like 16. No pain. Amazing product.

Related Reading: arthritis

Comment from: Magastic55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 18

Had acid reflux and bad taste in my mouth. All cleared quickly and effectively. Good product

Comment from: Alicia35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 04

I had been on high doses of acid reflux RXs and wanted off. I started taking 500 mastic gum every morning and night, and successfully weaned off of the RXs. So thankful for this supplement!

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 14

I really recommend help me with heartburn.

Related Reading: heartburn

Comment from: Pam55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 19

I had been suffering with severe gastritis... went for endoscopy and 2 months of treatment with no relief. I was anxious and becoming depressed. I started taking 1000mg of Mastic gum twice a day and within 48 hours I got incredible relief! Within a week I felt great!! My gastro doc never heard of it but gave his blessings to take it! To me... itâ??s a miracle!!

Comment from: on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 30

Despites all resources and comments, Mastic Gum caused GERD to me after 2 months of taking it. You can find star reviews about it on iherb. Treatment with herbs is undocumented and unsupported by science. Dont do it yourself.

Related Reading: gerd

Comment from: Scott35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 11

I do not recommend this medication for adults. The side effects include muscle pain, fatigue trouble sleeping and anxiety attacks that in my case were followed by a moderate depression due to the increase on cortisol levels. Had to assist to a neurologist and get anti depressant medications for over a month before my cortisol level dropped and balance my body with a supplement called 5htp to increase serotonin levels. I suggest to look for an alternative medication that is not corticoides based if your condition is not too serious.

Related Reading: fatigue | anxiety | depression