Prempro

Comment from: Got my life back45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 27

For more than a year, I tried black kohosh,soy isoflavones, evening primrose, sex essentials, hot plants and wild yam cream to no avail. I used to have to strip down and sit in front of a fan just to enjoy a cup of coffee. No more! In less than a week, Prempro.45-1.5mg knocked out all the hot flashes and those horrible nite sweats. Saving the best for last, it restores the vagina from the ravaging effects of menopausal changes such as dryness and pain during sex. What a wonderful little pill!!!

Related Reading: prempro | hot flashes

Comment from: Sandy45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 31

I've been taking the lowest dosage of Prempro for approximately six months and it has worked well to say the least. Not only has it decreased my hot flashes and mood swings (I have reduced desire to strangle people, LOL), but also lessened the frequency of my migraines and helped to calm my IBS-D issues -- two things I wasn't expecting. I also sleep better. I currently refer to my daily dose as "The Wonder Drug."

Related Reading: prempro | hot flashes | ibs-d

Comment from: Middle aged45-54on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: April 10

I’ve been taking this medication for about a year to combat intense hot flashes. Has worked extremely well and also supports my waning, menopausal sex drive. I feel great on this drug and have had no side effects. Downside... it is expensive.

Related Reading: hot flashes

Comment from: Divine155-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: July 08

I’m 61 y.o. I haven’t had a period for the last ten years. I had hot flashes but moderately. My thing was the night sweats, vaginal dryness, painful intercourse and no interest in sex at all which my husband was not thrilled about. Been taking Prempro 0.3/1.5 mg for almost 2 months and the night sweats are gone and sex is much better. I do experience increased appetite, occasional constipation; gained 10 lbs. and no matter what I do it won’t budge. I watch everything I eat and workout at least 5 days a week, so this is disheartening. Sometimes I experience leg/hamstring cramps and a lack of interest in things I used to enjoy. I’m torn…

Comment from: middle aged RN45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 28

I started this medication about a week ago, and have not had any issues with it yet, but I have not had any relief with my hot flashes yet and was just curious what others thought. My Doctor told me it could take up to 4 weeks to see results. After reading these reviews, this med scares me a little. I am going to give it 3 months as this is the supply that I bought. I am hoping for relief, as of right now nothing. And I really do not want that weight gain.

Related Reading: hot flashes

Comment from: kav6455-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 01

Have not had a period in 5 years and after starting on this, had discharge and slight spotting, always needing a pantie liner. Felt more mood swings, cranky to sad. Only wanted to go on this for vaginal dryness and painful intercourse. - this has improved some, but not happy with the mood swings and spotting. Has not increased my desire for sex either.

Related Reading: vaginal dryness

Comment from: Lois1952265-71on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: March 14

It's been several years since I quit taking Prempro due to constant yeast infections of which the Dr. didn't believe me. I quit taking it and the yeast infections never came back but left me in a condition where I could no longer have sex with my husband due to severe raw pain.

Related Reading: prempro

Comment from: Prem is a pro55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: July 30

I started Prempro about 8 years ago when I started having serious hit flash attacks regularly. I appreciate how well this prescription has worked very well for me.

Related Reading: prempro