Procardia

Comment from: 19-24on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: November 27

I use this to relieve the pain because my rotated pelvis causes my back to hurt. It's quick to relieve the pain and get me back to normal within a few minutes. The only thing it has done is make me slightly drowsy at times.

Comment from: BO65-71 Published: January 04

I took too much powder by mistake, ended up with a very bloated abdomen. I just read the ingredient. I know better! It was near a powder that I use in my coffee. I purchased it At a health food store, Was told it was good to have handy. Lesson learned, do not ASSUME! always read label!

Comment from: Knixt19-24on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 09

I'm currently suffering from immense tooth pain, and I'm unable to see a dentist for the next few days. After trying Tylenol and regular acetaminophen along with several other pain relievers, nothing seemed to work at all. After looking up the best pain reliever for tooth pain based on user reviews, I saw that Aleve oral or even a generic naproxen sodium anti-inflammatory works best for most. So I hunted some down at CVS, and about an hour after taking it, the pain subsided and I was able to catch up on some much needed sleep. I highly recommend for people suffering from extreme tooth ache/pain!

Related Reading: tylenol | acetaminophen | naproxen