Proleukin

Comment from: MP55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: December 20

I have been taking Cissus for about 4 years and it helped my joint point. In the morning I could barely bend over to pick up the newspaper in the morning but after a week on Cissus about 90% of the pain went away and it has stayed away. My wife started taking it about a year ago with similar results.

Comment from: Hman55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: February 21

Both shoulders had pain 24/7 level 5-7. Within a week of 1600mgx2 daily, the pain has gone. I feel a twinge once in a while, but nothing like it was. I will continue to take cissus. I ordered from amazon.1600mg caps. Absonutrix brand.

Comment from: Sand-m, Compound Cissus Quadangularis55-64on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: September 16

I have been taking this by pure coincidence. But it works. I take 1x2 or 2x2 a day. This alteady for 6 minths and after a month I've got real improvement. No bleeding, almost gone the swelling. Have some gas production. But hey....I feel 1000% better.

Comment from: rajesh more35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 27

this treatment very effective in bone fractures ligament injury tendons this has to be used empty stomach by boiling it in a glass of milk making it to remain acup of milk drain it and take this empty stomach in fractures for 21 days