Proleukin

Comment from: titan35-44on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: September 22

Being a bodybuilder, I came to a point at 37 were -I hurt. I could not lift my left arm above my head without pain. I came across Cissus Quadrangularis about 2.5-3 years ago, in 4 days NO more joint pain! I have been taking it everyday for that time - Glucosamine/MSM and alike never helped. I swear by C.Q.

Comment from: ChiBears19-24 Published: August 21

I usually don't review products but this one i felt like i had to. I started taking it for a tear in my rotator cuff. After about a week the pain completely went away. I continued taking it for about 2 months then stopped and the pain has been gone since that first week. Great stuff. This works better than most pharmaceutical pain medicines.

Comment from: sw45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 04

Used for Achilles tendinitis and knee pain (steady for 2 yrs) - better after Cissus in about 2 weeks. Remarkable stuff. Where are the tests and the studies?

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 30

took for a sore back and then for what felt like an Achilles heel injury. Sore back was back to normal in two days with palpable results right after the first dose. Achilles heel took 3 weeks for a complete healing.

Comment from: Griffheadon Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 01

I had my hip resurfaced and after leaving the hospital I started taking Cissus. I've had great luck with Cissus for joint issues before and my recovery for the hip surgery was at least 3 weeks ahead of schedule. Highly recommend it for recovery for injuries/surgeries!

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: November 23

had shoulder pain, cissus extract has made a big difference, works!

Comment from: SFC35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 22

i was training for a marathon and had joint pains from old injuries and being overweight, i took CQ and felt an immediate benefit. I think it got me through the marathon.

Comment from: USP labs55-64 Published: June 14

I take SuperCissus for osteoarthritis. I can walk again and no pain from arthritis in spine. I take recommended dose age of 2t tablets 1600 mg twice daily.

Comment from: billy45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 03

I purchased it for weight loss in combination formed with B vitamins. The product is called Pounds Lost. Immediayely I felt no hunger pains! This is day #3 and I am forcing myself to eat!

Comment from: Moto Gal45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 09

I bought mine originally for one of my old horses, so it's a bulk powder, fairly inexpensive, but great quality from a veterinary supply. The horse hates it and it's impossible to feed. So I decided to try it on myself. I'm 45 YO and extremely active but starting to struggle with weight maintenance and metabolism. I'm also sensitive to ANY kind of stimulant. On Cissus Quadrangularus I've only lost 2 lbs in 2 weeks. I'm assuming it's because of it's gelling effect making me feel less hungry before meals. Plus it works extremely well for interrupting cortisol if taken a bit before a meal. Its too early for me to tell if the weight is simply me being more aware or truly the product. What has been the most apparent result how ever is 3 day female cycles, not week long, voluminous. Women my age will understand what I mean. It's kind of like I'm 24 again in that respect. ALSO, I have chronically torn rotator cuffs in both arms and RA coming on in the shoulders knees and hands. ( my life has not been easy, nor easy on my body) I was MRI diagnosed, not self which often happens on here. The physical therapist told me at my age just keep doing what I am doing and when the tendons snap, he'll do surgery. Until then he wanted to just give me cortisone and Ketamine injections. Which I did once. Lost me insurance so I haven't had them again. On the CQ,,, In only 2 weeks my shoulders have been feeling significantly improved, as well as my knees. My hands are only marginally better. My work and two very rigorous hobbies that make it difficult to expect any miracles. If you are buying this in bulk, you'll need to buy gel caps. Or wrap it in Organic, unbleached paper(sabot). The stuff tastes horrible, but for me I am seeing results worth the hassle and I like the idea of getting it in an un-processed to make it taste good form and being able to control my own dosage.

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 16

I was advised to take this product for chronic shoulder problems - torn rotator cuff & chronic bursitis. I achieved a significant amount of pain relief after a couple of weeks and was able to sleep which had been impossible prior to taking cissus quadrangularis. I also had a side effect of experieincing no hot flushes while taking this product - bonus!

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 13

hip pain laberal tear

Comment from: Dallas McFarlane55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 13

Used two caps daily as recommended by the manufacturer (2x500mg) for a month to relieve skeletal joint pain and tendonitis. found some relief but was dismayed to find also that I experienced difficulty urinating while using the product, I presume because it caused swelling of the prostate gland.(I do suffer from mild prostatitis) However, after stopping use, my urination pattern and ease thereof returned to normal within two days.

Comment from: Peanut Butter Balls25-34on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: July 26

I had chronic knee pain for 3 years after tearing ligaments in my knee. Within 10 days of using Cissus I noticed signifigant reduction in pain. I discontinued use after 6 months and have reported no knee pain since.

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: March 26

This is the best product I have ever used.Loss weight slowly but kept muscle tone,joint pain was helped immediately, and bought it for family and from tests on my heart,it has gotten stronger since I've taken it for over a year now.

Comment from: amyC35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 09

I recently started taking SuperCissus, 2 capsules, 2 times a day. Initially I took it because I have 3 herniated discs in my lumbar region and I have chronic pain. I have noticed a great improvement in the pain level in my back and my overall pain in my joints from being overweight for a lot of years. I am usually skeptical about taking supplements but I started taking these because a friend gave me them because they worked for her also. I would highly recommend them.

Comment from: Mark45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 26

I am a 47 year old male. I have knee and elbow joint pain. I picked this up as a supplement in my gym. I take it in powder form. 1 scoop = 1 gram. My knees felt 70% better after 1 scoop (overnight) It works as well or better than prescription anti-inflammatories. Only been taking it for a week and feel 10x better.

Comment from: 19-24on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 11

I'm still using it and feel my body to get a bit warm and more hungry.

Comment from: Gordon45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: April 27

After reading The 4 Hour Body I decided to research Cissus Q. After 10 hours of literature research I decided to try it. Dose - Approx 1/2 gram daily Results - Weight loss from 240 lbs to 220 lbs over 4 weeks. Reduced body fat from 25% to 19% over 3 months. Increased feeling of energy and well being. Reduced triglycerides & no longer need Lipitor. side effect Seemed to work as a stool softener in first weeks. Made me less sensitive to pain in sports situations (not necessarily a good thing) I buy mine online via Ebay - low cost & good effect.

Comment from: Sand-m, Compound Cissus Quadangularis55-64on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: September 16

I have been taking this by pure coincidence. But it works. I take 1x2 or 2x2 a day. This alteady for 6 minths and after a month I've got real improvement. No bleeding, almost gone the swelling. Have some gas production. But hey....I feel 1000% better.

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 03

I am on Warfarin for more than 10 yrs. As I am afraid of its interaction with this drug ( not available anywhere) I am afraid to use though its prescribed.

Comment from: Indira55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 24

I am given Bonion of Benito Pharmaceuticals, India. The medicine is not available in Mumbai. Where can I get it?

Skin Cancer Symptoms, Types, Images See Slideshow