Provigil

Comment from: DanaMae65-71on Treatment for 10+ years Published: March 23

Worked great for MS (diagnosed in '87) Cannot afford on Medicare part D now. Good RX provides coupons for lot less price (some for around $400 for 30 200mg). Check out Adrafinil or "olmifon" said to be a precursor for modafinil in liver (?) Wish Web MD would research this for us!! Very inexpensive ($32.49 per month)!!!! Would be great if it works!!!! Think I'll try it!! Be very careful and consult Dr. before trying!!!!!!

Related Reading: modafinil | liver

Comment from: Lori35-44 Published: October 21

Low rating, not because of the doctors because the medication would give me a splitting headache it would be about 20 minutes to 30 minutes from the time I took that medication. Bad enough I would have to hold my head ache!

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: Lori35-44 Published: December 15

I don't know about anyone else, when it comes to provision! I took this before no! I don't rememeber the dosage! But dang, dude it gave me a splitting headache!

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: Hector1745-54on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: January 14

I have been taking 300mg of Provigil for the past 7 yrs. I view this medication as a true miracle in my life. Provigil has been the only medication out of the tons I have been previously prescribed that finally worked in helping me stay awake. Prior to Provigil, I was not allowed to drive a vehicle, I could not work and on most days could not stay awake for more than two hours at a time. Since starting Provigil I have been able to start working again on a part-time basis, I can drive and on most days I have no problems staying awake. The only problems I have had with the medication is its cost and the taste of the medication. Before I was able to receive an exception from my insurance company I was paying a hefty price for the medication. The pill I take comes in a tablet form and even though taking it is only brief it does leave an initial bad taste in your mouth. The latter is minor compared to all the benefits I have reaped from taking the medication.

Related Reading: provigil

Comment from: 45-54 Published: July 17

Provigil prevents me from actually falling asleep unwillingly, but I am still drowsy throughout the day. I've been taking it for over a year and this is my second attempt with it. I also tried Nuvigil, which is a stronger form of the drug. More success, but more side effects.

Related Reading: provigil | nuvigil