Prozac

Comment from: na55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 25

raised my sexual feelings and libido so I was like a rabbit at 58 have used before with great success

Comment from: SexualShay19-24on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 13

I was having issues with lack of arousal. Taking one per day and my goodness I'm, well... Horny as a goat! My vitamin company is Zhou, I strongly recommend it. I take half the daily dose. I'm not sure what the full amount would do to me.

Comment from: jonblu45-54on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: December 23

Enhances physical and mental energy in general. Increases physical strength and seemed to work metabolically. Since their are different varieties of the plant, its hard to know what you are getting or how it will work. Finding a good source isn't easy. I'd like to try growing the plant and experimenting with what it would do. People should remember that herbs work differently on different people. The way you take care of your body affects how these herbs function. You may get more out of these herbs if you take care of yourself.

Comment from: ken45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 26

One person commented to save money and not effective. This works for some people and others it won't help. I don't have ED, but have taken it and it makes my sex drive like it was in my 30s. I am now 54.

Comment from: 22Lou65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 24

Definitely effective at 1g/day. Erections much better and enlargement in general when aroused. Switched to 2g/day after dropping taking it with L-Argentine which was a great combination but the herpes warning needs to be heeded. Didn't know I had the virus but found that out and am happy with only the HGW. So good may try increasing it to 3g/day which seems to be a dosage in range.

Comment from: Happy Matt55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 30

Its amazing could hardly sustain an erection now I can have sex three times a night thanks to horny goat weed . Last week I had sex twice each night Matt

Related Reading: horny goat weed

Comment from: 55-64 Published: June 14

I can't see any changes to my health.

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 08

Libido is high..erections are firmer...penis and testicle hang lower and are bigger and fuller!!

Comment from: DICK45-54on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: February 06

VERY SPECIAL SEX TAKING THIS

Comment from: chuff45-54on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: July 12

Comment from: Lazio165-71on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: March 06

increases blood flow to lower legs

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 28

after a half hour, you start to feel a little hot, and your penis gets real hard. You get really horny and just want to shag the shit out of someone.