Pulmicort Turbuhaler

Comment from: 7-12 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: October 31

My 9 yr old daughter uses pulmicort at the first sign of an oncoming cold and she has stayed symptom free and out of the hospital for 2 yrs now.

Comment from: Very Thankful, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 27

Ever since my doctor switch me to this medicine my breathing has gotten a whole lot better, thank you.

Comment from: Ricky , 0-2 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 18

My son who is 15 month old has been on Pulmicort since he was about 4-6 months, after having repeated severe breathing, wheezing, crackling lung problems since he was 3 weeks old. I have noticed some improvement from 2-3 episodes a month of him being sick to about once every 2-3 months. So I must say he does benefit from hospital and doctor visits than before. But most importantly he breathes and sleeps better.

Comment from: barbiwils, 3-6 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: November 14

My 6 yr old has been on this for 2 years and combined with singulair she is doing wonderful. She is a chherleader and very active. She has not been hospitalized for the time she has been on it. seems to have no side effects that we can tell.

Related Reading: singulair

Comment from: shirley, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 24

ambulance took me to hospital with vertigo and nausea

Related Reading: vertigo

ambulance took me to hospital with vertigo and nausea

Comment from: mk, on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 01

I read that this is a fairly safe drug. I never had breathing problems but breathing tests showed otherwise so I was given this med. I feel fine just don't know about long term (over a yr) effects.