Questran

Comment from: Sherrillon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 25

severe itching & what appeared to be brusing was actually liver provlems. Medication came is a small packet of poweder, easly ripped open, poured into 4oz water, stir, drink immediately. Within24 hrs symptoms gone.

Comment from: Nizam Canberra65-71on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: December 16

To stop the muscle pain caused by statin, my doctor prescribed Questran Lite. Not only it never stopped the muscle pain, it gave me five other side effects - bloating, abdominal pain, itching around the anus, gas,dizziness and so forth.

Comment from: Caesara55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 16

I took this drug for about a week. I couldn't handle the extreme and long lasting upset stomach and gas pains. I gave it 1 star for effectiveness because if you can't handle the side effects, it doesn't work.

Comment from: Jo35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 13

It eased itch for a while but back by the end of the day. Awaiting Gallbladder removal as CT showed stone such in duct. Itch developed 6 weeks after initial diagnosis.

Comment from: Ductman55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 28

I have stents in my bile ducts due to restrictions of the ducts. Questran assists in easing itching but by no means eliminates it. I am also taking Urso to assist in assisting bile to pass easier through my ducts. This has help bring my enzyme numbers down but priuitus still continues. Unfortunately, I believe it is something I will just have to live with.

Comment from: crb75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 29

everything i eat burns stomach. i don't have a gallbladder. i also have gastritis. should i be on high or low cholestrol diet. dr says it is some kind of bile problem

Comment from: ricky55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 25

just started taking it