Questran

Comment from: Rickie65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 29

Same problem as others have noted: diarrhea after gall bladder removal. And, no one ever mentioned this prior to surgery. Questran has given me my life back. Just mix with water and I take it mid-morning. I can eat normally -- jello, popsicles, rice, and apple juice were getting old. I can socialize again without fear of surprise diarrhea.

Related Reading: diarrhea | questran

Comment from: Nizam Canberra65-71on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: December 16

To stop the muscle pain caused by statin, my doctor prescribed Questran Lite. Not only it never stopped the muscle pain, it gave me five other side effects - bloating, abdominal pain, itching around the anus, gas,dizziness and so forth.

Related Reading: questran | abdominal pain | dizziness

Comment from: Jo35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 13

It eased itch for a while but back by the end of the day. Awaiting Gallbladder removal as CT showed stone such in duct. Itch developed 6 weeks after initial diagnosis.

Related Reading: itch

Comment from: Ductman55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 28

I have stents in my bile ducts due to restrictions of the ducts. Questran assists in easing itching but by no means eliminates it. I am also taking Urso to assist in assisting bile to pass easier through my ducts. This has help bring my enzyme numbers down but priuitus still continues. Unfortunately, I believe it is something I will just have to live with.

Related Reading: questran | urso