Revlimid

Comment from: Debbie Jackson35-44on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: January 17

I have been on Revlimid for about 2 years and the result is my cancer has been at a low level and controlled. I have no side effects that I am aware of. I do however think this medicine is terribly expensive cause I bought the generic one from bonhoa.com, price only 2% of the brand one, works the same . The online pharmacy helps me a lot in the past 2 years.

Related Reading: revlimid | cancer

Comment from: grannie75 or overon Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 24

Was diagnosed with multiple myeloma 11/16. Was immediately started on Revlimid, on 3 weeks, off 1 week. and Dexamethasone, 5- 4 gm. once a week. I had no side effects from the Revlimid except a metalic taste in my mouth, but had to stop the Dexamethasone after the 1st month because of rapid and skipping heart rate. As I also have AFib I felt that this could bring on an AFib episode. I was put on Prednisone, 3- 10 gm. once a week. Except for not being to sleep on the night I take this medicine I have not had any side effects. In two weeks I will be receiving Zoledronic Acid infusions once a month. I also take Toprol XL 50mg and aspirin 325 daily.

Related Reading: multiple myeloma | revlimid | dexamethasone

Comment from: Dan55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: August 11

I hav e been on this drug for 3 years. I am alive and thats the bottom line but i am tired all the time.i have also developed neuropathy in both feet and have watched my skin become thick.

Comment from: Carey55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: March 15

I can not afford to Revlimid, so India Generic Lenalidomide is really a very good choice. Thanks bonhoa.com. 2.5 years after my transplant, my myeloma is extremely well-controlled, and I'm guessing that Lenalidomide is a big part of the reason..

Related Reading: revlimid

Comment from: satisfied55-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: December 24

I was prescribed Revlimid lenalidomide 25mg in combinattion with dexamethasone. The course of treatment was quite long and painful but I felt excellent feeling after a years. The side effect were manifested to a much lesser extent than his. I won a few years of my life. Thanks to this drugmake! However, it was expensive too so i took generic lenalidomide from "medixocentre.com" which was really quite very affordable and with same effectiveness as Revlimid. I want to say thanks both of him.

Related Reading: revlimid | dexamethasone